Disney Dream August 7, 2017

Thank you for adding the Pixie Dust list! I assume that is just the name of our group, and everything works the same as the Fish Extenders, is that right? What is the name of the Facebook group? I would like to join.

Thank you for adding the Pixie Dust list! I assume that is just the name of our group, and everything works the same as the Fish Extenders, is that right? What is the name of the Facebook group? I would like to join.
I found the FB group -- thanks! So excited!!!

I am ready! Packed door magnets, FE gifts, pixie dust gifts, pirate costumes and some wedding items. It only took 2 suitcases! My husband will be shocked and shake his head! Hopefully coming home I can put the medium suitcase in the large one!

Just wonder how many are early and late dining family?
We're late dining. When we booked in early March it was the only option. I'm ok with it & since the girls are 7 & 8 and we live in the Central Time Zone it's really only 7:15p for us. We also plan on using the Dine n Play option which is only available at main dining (or called late dining)! So nice to still be able to have dinner with the kids (their dinner is just sped up), then the Kids Club counselors come to the dining room & take the kids back to the kids club so the parents can enjoy the rest of their dinner with out the kids getting bored since dinner can take up to and hour and a half.

Can we sign up dine N play now or have to wait on board? Thanks
We're late dining. When we booked in early March it was the only option. I'm ok with it & since the girls are 7 & 8 and we live in the Central Time Zone it's really only 7:15p for us. We also plan on using the Dine n Play option which is only available at main dining (or called late dining)! So nice to still be able to have dinner with the kids (their dinner is just sped up), then the Kids Club counselors come to the dining room & take the kids back to the kids club so the parents can enjoy the rest of their dinner with out the kids getting bored since dinner can take up to and hour and a half.

I'm ready too! FE, checked. Costumes , checked. Packing, checked.
Kids can't wait.

I am ready! Packed door magnets, FE gifts, pixie dust gifts, pirate costumes and some wedding items. It only took 2 suitcases! My husband will be shocked and shake his head! Hopefully coming home I can put the medium suitcase in the large one!

Meet and greet Buena Vista Theater (deck 4) right after Muster Drill! Group picture all are invited.

Updated:7/27/2017 starting a Pixie Dust List. This list will also be shared with the FB group. Any more latecomers will be added to that list.

Updated List 7/20/2017 for second group only! Please add to your list. I think I will be closing second list in 2 days to give those in that group enough time to prepare their gifts

Updated and revised list 7/19/2017. Please double check the list for any errors. Thank You!. I'm adding both lists to this page to make it easier for everyone. Also please add any suggestions for a group picture location/date/time for everyone including newcomers!!

Castaway Dreamers FE List

Group #1

@Laurie Bee

Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

1st Cruise
@Eean
Eean (Mom) / Minnie
Bob (Dad) / Mickey
Sam (DS) / 9 / Olaf
Kyle (DS) / 12 / Star Wars
Keith (DS) / 15 / Lightning McQueen

*Peanut allergy

@Tamara Roman

Tammy (Mom) / Mickey Mouse
Jasmin / 16 / Moana

@Gbemily1
Bob (DH) / Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Emily / Lion King or anything Princess
Colin / 4 / Lightning McQueen
Cara / 14 months / Anything Princess

@j2gutierrez
Jenny (Mom) / Anything
Andrew (Dad) / Anything
Lily (DD) / 3 / Anything Princess
Owen (DS) / 1 / Anything for Baby

@MeliMel702

1st Cruise
Melissa (Mom) / Mickey or Minnie
Scarlet (DD) / 12 / Merida or Star Wars
Leilani (DD) / 10 / Moana
( or anything Disney )

@LucyGgBell

Robert (Dad) / Goofy
Lucy (Mom) / Snow White
Robert Jr. / 18 / Sorcerer Mickey
Gisselle / 12 / Stitch
Miabelle / 3 / Moana

@Kdevries

1st Disney Cruise
Kim (Mom)
Matt (Dad)
Brynn / 10 / Belle or Tinkerbell
Breanna / 7 / Moana, Minnie, Elsa, Mickey....Anything Disney

kids have gluten/dairy allergies and Breanna is also allergic to artificial colors

@Emsabems

2nd Cruise w/tweens
Emily (Mom)
Rodney (Dad)
Aiden (DS) / 12 / Nemo
Jacob (DS) / 10 / Anything Disney

@Emsabems

2nd Cruise w/daughter
Lori (Mom)
Zinovi (Dad)
Evan (DS) / 11
Hannah (DD) / 7 / Frozen or Princess

@joie11

3rd Cruise
Joie (Mom) / Anything
Darren (Dad) / Darth Vader
Mila / 8 / Cinderella
Margaret (DDFriend) / 7 / Mary Poppins or Belle

@CLROCA

3rd Cruise
Carmen (Mom) / Cinderella or Anything Disney
Lui (Dad) / Mickey
Vincent aka Vinny / 13 / Star Wars or Goofy
Rebecca / 8 / Belle, Elsa, Moana or Anything Disney

Castaway Dreamers Too
Group #2

(Latecomers List)

@Sumreen
Vaid-Pinyard Family
Sumreen (mom)
Reza (big brother -7 yrs old)-loves star wars, pirates, mickey, etc
Laila (baby sis-20 mos)- recognizes mickey and minnie, but loves everything. has recently discovered the hypnotizing effect of glitter!

@Laurie Bee
Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

@leslieday
Leslie (DM)
Derek (DD)
Charles / 4 / Tsum Tsum, superheroes, Sebastian from little mermaid
Addie / almost 2/ Loves Mickey and Minnie, Ariel and Batman

@MommaAlp
Mom (Meghan)
Dad (Jason)
Hannah (12)
Cami (9)
No allergies, love all things Disney, love to laugh, relax and be on the go. Hannah loves soccer and her phone, Cami loves horses, Youtube and imagination.

@disney1502
Kelly(mom)
Ken (dad)
Sophia, 9 years old, Moana, Mulan, or anything Disney.
Aaron, 5 years old, Cars, Maui or anything Disney.

Samantha / 16/ Ariel
*Samnatha will be with her Grandparents, but they just want to have her on the list.

Kandyce and Tom (DM and DD)
Keishawn / 3 / Cars, anything Disney
Anjenique / 6 / Tsum Tsum, anything Disney

@Loudan Family
Sheri
Lance
Victoria Loudan /4/ Anything Rapunzel, her absolute favorite Disney princess!
Miranda Loudan /6 / Any Disney princess, newest favorite is Elena of Avalor.

Pixie Dust List

Room 9618
Nikki-mom
Jason-dad
Kaiden-11
Owyn-9
Carson-5
No allergies; we love everything Disney but being boys they are more into the masculine side of it! Star Wars and moana characters are some favorites. They also love baseball and dinosaurs

Room 9616
Laurie-grandma
Marika-mom
Makiya-12
Treyvon-6
No allergies; love all Disney!

Carrie (DM)
Aria - 13
Cole - 11

Stareroom # ??
Jenn
Jeff
Julia -19
Dylan- 17

Hi!
Room 7586
Jen (Mom)
Rob (Dad)
Ashlyn - 10
Riley - 7
Both girls love Disney, sports, arts/crafts
No allergies

@4Moorecrew I will add you to the pixie Dust List ASAP!

I do apologize for my delay in response. I've been pretty busy at home and work. I'm also in process of moving beginning of September.

I have been meaning to post the pixie Dust List on FB too. Sunday night or Monday ( my days off) night I'll be doing a roll call to triple check the lists and meet and greet.

@Laurie Bee I really want to Thank You for all your help. I also want to thank everyone for your cooperation. I'm looking forward to meeting you all on the cruise.

Is this different than the meet and greet organized through the FB group? I saw that that one was 2:00 - 3:00p in Evolution???

Yes, it's different from the FB group. Our FE lists and M&G are separate, only Mixology is merged. I will be participating in both meet and greets.

Can we add to likes on room 9618:
Makiya- female, likes volleyball, Starbucks, pictures and quotes

Treyvon- male likes anything football, basketball and baseball, video games, Star Wars, and avengers/marvel

@Nikkiwise3 Ok I'll add tonight! I'll be posting on FB this weekend too. I'll be closing that list also. Not enough time for everyone to finish gifts.

@kkdd01502
Hello Kandyce and Tom,
We have a quick question, is Anjenique a girl? Just wanted to be 100% sure I get the right TsumTsum.
Thanks!
Loudan Family

@MeliMel702
Hi! Wasn't sure if there was an another option to get the word out about the get together after muster drill? I just happened to notice it while on the board asking am unrelated question. Or maybe with these boards it doesn't alert you that more communication has happened? Just didn't want anyone to miss out ....

Is this different than the meet and greet organized through the FB group? I saw that that one was 2:00 - 3:00p in Evolution???
Hi everyone. Sorry been out of the loop bc I am not getting email alerts about posting!

Just want to confirm-we are meeting after muster drill-that is separate from our FB meet and greet at Evolution. Anyone going to Evolution meet and greet? Sooooo excited!!

Oh and I think someone still need my last name- Roca.

We have second seating-we'd never make the early seating! Do we now have to sign up for them to pick up kids!? They used to just come around to see who was going and/or wait for them outside the restaurant

Can't wait!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9947.PNG
    IMG_9947.PNG
    361.3 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter