Disney Dream August 7, 2017

MeliMel702

Mouseketeer
Meet and greet Buena Vista Theater (deck 4) right after Muster Drill! Group picture all are invited.

Updated:7/27/2017 starting a Pixie Dust List. This list will also be shared with the FB group. Any more latecomers will be added to that list.

Updated List 7/20/2017 for second group only! Please add to your list. I think I will be closing second list in 2 days to give those in that group enough time to prepare their gifts

Updated and revised list 7/19/2017. Please double check the list for any errors. Thank You!. I'm adding both lists to this page to make it easier for everyone. Also please add any suggestions for a group picture location/date/time for everyone including newcomers!!

Castaway Dreamers FE List

Group #1

@Laurie Bee

Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

1st Cruise
@Eean
Eean (Mom) / Minnie
Bob (Dad) / Mickey
Sam (DS) / 9 / Olaf
Kyle (DS) / 12 / Star Wars
Keith (DS) / 15 / Lightning McQueen

*Peanut allergy

@Tamara Roman

Tammy (Mom) / Mickey Mouse
Jasmin / 16 / Moana

@Gbemily1
Bob (DH) / Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Emily / Lion King or anything Princess
Colin / 4 / Lightning McQueen
Cara / 14 months / Anything Princess

@j2gutierrez
Jenny (Mom) / Anything
Andrew (Dad) / Anything
Lily (DD) / 3 / Anything Princess
Owen (DS) / 1 / Anything for Baby

@MeliMel702

1st Cruise
Melissa (Mom) / Mickey or Minnie
Scarlet (DD) / 12 / Merida or Star Wars
Leilani (DD) / 10 / Moana
( or anything Disney )

@LucyGgBell

Robert (Dad) / Goofy
Lucy (Mom) / Snow White
Robert Jr. / 18 / Sorcerer Mickey
Gisselle / 12 / Stitch
Miabelle / 3 / Moana

@Kdevries

1st Disney Cruise
Kim (Mom)
Matt (Dad)
Brynn / 10 / Belle or Tinkerbell
Breanna / 7 / Moana, Minnie, Elsa, Mickey....Anything Disney

kids have gluten/dairy allergies and Breanna is also allergic to artificial colors

@Emsabems

2nd Cruise w/tweens
Emily (Mom)
Rodney (Dad)
Aiden (DS) / 12 / Nemo
Jacob (DS) / 10 / Anything Disney

@Emsabems

2nd Cruise w/daughter
Lori (Mom)
Zinovi (Dad)
Evan (DS) / 11
Hannah (DD) / 7 / Frozen or Princess

@joie11

3rd Cruise
Joie (Mom) / Anything
Darren (Dad) / Darth Vader
Mila / 8 / Cinderella
Margaret (DDFriend) / 7 / Mary Poppins or Belle

@CLROCA

3rd Cruise
Carmen (Mom) / Cinderella or Anything Disney
Lui (Dad) / Mickey
Vincent aka Vinny / 13 / Star Wars or Goofy
Rebecca / 8 / Belle, Elsa, Moana or Anything Disney

Castaway Dreamers Too
Group #2

(Latecomers List)

@Sumreen
Vaid-Pinyard Family
Sumreen (mom)
Reza (big brother -7 yrs old)-loves star wars, pirates, mickey, etc
Laila (baby sis-20 mos)- recognizes mickey and minnie, but loves everything. has recently discovered the hypnotizing effect of glitter!

@Laurie Bee
Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

@leslieday
Leslie (DM)
Derek (DD)
Charles / 4 / Tsum Tsum, superheroes, Sebastian from little mermaid
Addie / almost 2/ Loves Mickey and Minnie, Ariel and Batman

@MommaAlp
Mom (Meghan)
Dad (Jason)
Hannah (12)
Cami (9)
No allergies, love all things Disney, love to laugh, relax and be on the go. Hannah loves soccer and her phone, Cami loves horses, Youtube and imagination.

@disney1502
Kelly(mom)
Ken (dad)
Sophia, 9 years old, Moana, Mulan, or anything Disney.
Aaron, 5 years old, Cars, Maui or anything Disney.

Samantha / 16/ Ariel
*Samnatha will be with her Grandparents, but they just want to have her on the list.

Kandyce and Tom (DM and DD)
Keishawn / 3 / Cars, anything Disney
Anjenique / 6 / Tsum Tsum, anything Disney

@Loudan Family
Sheri
Lance
Victoria Loudan /4/ Anything Rapunzel, her absolute favorite Disney princess!
Miranda Loudan /6 / Any Disney princess, newest favorite is Elena of Avalor.

Pixie Dust List

Room 9618
Nikki-mom
Jason-dad
Kaiden-11
Owyn-9
Carson-5
No allergies; we love everything Disney but being boys they are more into the masculine side of it! Star Wars and moana characters are some favorites. They also love baseball and dinosaurs

Room 9616
Laurie-grandma
Marika-mom
Makiya-12
Treyvon-6
No allergies; love all Disney!

Carrie (DM)
Aria - 13
Cole - 11

Stareroom # ??
Jenn
Jeff
Julia -19
Dylan- 17

Room 7586
Jen (DM)
Rob (DH)
Ashlyn ( DD) 10
Riley (DD) -7
Both girls love Disney, sports, arts/crafts
No allergies

Last edited:
By the way let me introduce myself! My name is Melissa and I'm from Las Vegas, NV. This is my first time on a cruise ever. I don't mind organizing the FE list, but if anyone who has already experience wants to take over or help out, you are more than welcome. I would prefer to keep the list to a 15 stateroom max per group. Im totally looking forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

I can do the list, but I will wait until it gets a lot closer.

I'm Sonja, I'm not from anywhere, we are military so we move all over the place. By the time this cruise goes I will be living in North Dakota, but right now I live in Virginia.

Looking forward to meet you Sonja :). I agree to wait till it gets closer and Thank You for taking over the list.

We are probably switching our 5 night double dip to this cruise for a significant cost savings! Can't wait!

I had to switch mine from the Aug 21 to Aug 7 because School starts Aug 14. Fortunately I hadn't placed the deposit when I found out!

Hi all! We're on this cruise as well! Actually we're doing a back to back on the Aug 3 & 7 cruises to celebrate hubby coming out of Afghanistan, our return to the US after working nearly 15 years overseas in Asia and Europe, and our 20th anniversary! We'll possibly be interested in the FE as well, however I'll decide for sure in the coming weeks. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next year waiting for a great cruise!

As the time goes on, if anyone is interested in a Meet & Greet, I'm happy to help set something up. In past cruises we've done meet ups, FE, mixology classes. Lots of fun and made some new Disney friends ;)

Hello @DisneyMom76!! Congrats on your hubby coming back from Afghanistan and your 20th Anniversary. I definitely would love to join a mixology class and an FE group. I hope we all get to know each other and become Disney friends.

Hi everyone, this will be our 2nd cruise, absolutely loved the first one 3 years ago and couldn't wait to go again. Would love to be part of the FE group when you start the list!

Just popping in to say hi. My name is Jenn and my husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary with our two kids, a daughter, 19 and a son, 17. We were WDW honeymooners (Grand Floridian) and are preceding this cruise with a stay at The Polynesian. This is our fourth Dis cruise but first on the Dream. We've done meets too and have made life-long friends with our fellow Dis lovers. Looking forward to meeting and cruising with you all!

Hi everyone! I am about to book our cruise for our honeymoon and I'm so excited!! My Fiance and I have never been on a cruise, so it will be all new to us! We'd love to be a part of fish extenders as well.

Hello! This is not my first cruise but my first Disney Cruise. My name is Emily and I am from Cincinnati, Ohio. I will be on the cruise with my husband and 2 kids plus my husband's entire family (16 people total) for my mother-in-laws 70th birthday. I would love to participate in the fish extender program!

Hi!! My name is Kathryn Swift! We will be on this ship celebrating our 10th anniversary with our children (7 and 4) and my in-laws! We are so excited!! And would love to get in on a FE group! This is our first Disney cruise (first ever cruise for he kids).

We will be on this ship, as well! We are first-time cruisers and can't wait! It'll be my husband and myself, our son (will turn 7 during the cruise), and my parents. We are so excited! None of us have ever been on a cruise before.

Yay! Just booked our surprise DCL trip for this summer. I've only cruised 1 time (won it!) and the kiddos have never been. We can't wait to experience the Pixie Dust of a Disney experience at sea. My name is Meghan and I live in Charlotte NC with my hubs and 2 girls, Han(12) and Cam (9). We're game for a FE group, too. Can't wait to meet you all!

Hi everyone! first time cruiser here! And it will also be my honeymoon! I'm a traveled disney vactioner, but never been on any of the cruises. Got any tips? I'd also love to participate in fish extender if anyone is setting that up

Cruise finally paid off! It's getting closer to the date! Are we all still on board? Should we just keep it between the few of us here? Should we cut the list on May 24th?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Happy Easter!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!