Disney Dream:August 17, 2018

TriciaD

Earning My Ears
Dream: August 17, 2018
I would like to start a FE group. Sorry I don’t have Facebook so I am not able to join those groups. I’m just including my daughter. This is a surprise to her and a birthday gift to myself!! I’m excited to see everyone on board!!
#9556, Kortney (9)

Last edited:
Hi! We are coming from Japan and would love to join your FE group. We are 2 adults and 2 kids. We can't wait we are going on the Dream and meeting everyone!

Hi! We are coming from Japan and would love to join your FE group. We are 2 adults and 2 kids. We can't wait we are going on the Dream and meeting everyone!
Awesome! I’m excited. What is your stateroom number and kids age? Boy or girls?

Our stateroom number is #10076. My husband and I will be with our grandchildren, a 7-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy. Actually a 7-year-old will turn 8 years old on August 28 so the cruise will be her birthday celebration.
Thank you!

Our stateroom number is #10076. My husband and I will be with our grandchildren, a 7-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy. Actually a 7-year-old will turn 8 years old on August 28 so the cruise will be her birthday celebration.
Thank you!
Awesome! Happy birthday to her! Mine is the 16th. Are you and your husband going to do the FE too or just the grandkids?

Happy birthday to you too! Is it OK that just our grandkids will do? Or my husband and I will be able to do if it is better. Sorry we haven’t done FE before and we have little information about it because we are Japanese living in Japan.
Thank you very much!!

Happy birthday to you too! Is it OK that just our grandkids will do? Or my husband and I will be able to do if it is better. Sorry we haven’t done FE before and we have little information about it because we are Japanese living in Japan.
Thank you very much!!
It’s ok. This is our first time too but the grandkids are ok. You and your husband don’t have to if you don’t want to. Do you know how FE works? Have you looked into what it’s like? You hang a bag outside your stateroom and everyone that joins the group will come around once during the trip and drop off small gifts.

Thank you so much for the details. Yes, we know what FE is like. We were on the Magic as our first cruise last year and our kids were really interested in FE to see cute bags outside the staterooms.
This time only our kids will do.
We are really excited!

Hi!
My name is AnnMarie. This is our first cruise. My husband and I are taking the girls for their 30th, 25th & 21st birthdays.
We do DisneyWorld regularly as we are DVC members and are big Disney fans. I read a little about FE. I would like to join in the group for my girls unless they are too old.
Let me know ~ Thanks
PS I just joined and this is my first disboard post :)

Hi!
My name is AnnMarie. This is our first cruise. My husband and I are taking the girls for their 30th, 25th & 21st birthdays.
We do DisneyWorld regularly as we are DVC members and are big Disney fans. I read a little about FE. I would like to join in the group for my girls unless they are too old.
Let me know ~ Thanks
PS I just joined and this is my first disboard post :)
Hi AnnMarie! Absolutely the girls can join! Are you and your husband going to join as well? I’ll be celebrating my 33rd birthday on this cruise too! As well as this being all of our first cruise. Midori is on this FE too and they are celebrating their granddaughter’s birthday! What is your stateroom number?

PS Is there a code on amount to spend??
I am the first in the family going on a cruise after the FE exchange started.
I have no clue

I think its just for the girls.
We were warned that we already celebrated our 30th anniversary enough since last October LOL.
Im so excited as well.
When do we place the items in the FE?
Do we label them?

I think its just for the girls.
We were warned that we already celebrated our 30th anniversary enough since last October LOL.
Im so excited as well.
When do we place the items in the FE?
Do we label them?
If you would like to label them, that’s fine. I plan on hanging Kortney’s bag as soon as we start to unpack. And the latest to surprise everyone with their gifts I would say Sunday before the first dinner time as we will have to pack everything back up ready for Monday morning . That will give you Friday night, Saturday, and majority of Sunday.

:sulley::sulley:Just an FYI. I just went onto Etsy and typed in Fish Extenders in the search bar and they have a lot of cute/cheap/bulk items. I’m not a big shopper on there but I think I might be for the cruise!!:goofy:

Hi everyone! This will be our first cruise and would like to join in if possible! We have two children a 12yo girl Mackenzie ( her birthday is 8/8 so we are celebrating that as well) and a 7mo boy Grayson as well as my better half and I will be getting married on the ship ;). Our room number is 10114! This is our first time so any help and tips are appreciated!

Hi everyone! This will be our first cruise and would like to join in if possible! We have two children a 12yo girl Mackenzie ( her birthday is 8/8 so we are celebrating that as well) and a 7mo boy Grayson as well as my better half and I will be getting married on the ship ;). Our room number is 10114! This is our first time so any help and tips are appreciated!
Welcome! Birthdays all around! This is our first cruise too. It will just be my daughter for the FE. I’ll be happy to help with any questions. Kortney(9) #9556

Last edited:
Hello, everyone!
I am Yukiko from Japan.
Traveling with my elder sister who is 35.
We want to join this FE group.
Our room number is #5546.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter