Disney DREAM 4 night crusie January 7-11, 2019

CindyandBrice

DIS Veteran
I am excited to start my countdown to our January 2019 cruise on Disney Dream! Jump in and let me know who will be sailing with us!! Cant wait for the magic to start!!

I am not on your cruise, we will be on the February 1st DCL. Can you please help me how to start a thread for my cruise dates. Thank you so much!!

Hi! The Dream Cruise Jan 7-11 will be our first ever Disney Cruise! We are so excited! We would like to participate in the Fish Extender gifting. Is this where we sign up to do that? Thanks, Sarah

We are so excited to be on our first Disney cruise Jan 7-11! We would also like to participate in the Fish Extender gifting. Do we sign up here? Thank You! Rona

Can someone tell me how to change my profile picture ??

Picked out my cloth for my fish extender yesterday! So excited! Also started getting gifts. I know it's early but I can't help myself :)

Hi everyone! While I have done fish ext in past I don’t think I will this trip. I am open to any volunteers organizing it. Usually limiting it to about 8 cabins per group is best. Also setting a firm cut off date is important especially since the cruise follows the Christmas holiday. Maybe Dec 7 (1 month prior to sailing) would be a suggestion.

Hi! The Dream Cruise Jan 7-11 will be our first ever Disney Cruise! We are so excited! We would like to participate in the Fish Extender gifting. Is this where we sign up to do that? Thanks, Sarah
Welcome Sara. Yes this is the place! Hope we get someone to start a spreadsheet soon.

Picked out my cloth for my fish extender yesterday! So excited! Also started getting gifts. I know it's early but I can't help myself :)
That is awesome. Welcome. Would you be interested in organizing it for this sailing. Usually gather info such as names/ages of those sailing per cabin. Maybe also list a favorite Disney character or movie per person. Then when we get enough cabins then put into groups and send out a list to each cabin in group.

Can someone tell me how to change my profile picture ??
Click on your name. Then click on the existing photo. Then it opens up a lager version. Click on that as well. It should then allow you to search and select a new photo.

Click on your name. Then click on the existing photo. Then it opens up a lager version. Click on that as well. It should then allow you to search and select a new photo.
Thank You! I finally figured it out! I should have done some reading first

Hey Sarah you are the spreadsheet master! If I help you would you like to organize?
I'm hoping if we wait a little longer we can find someone that has organized the Fish Extender gifting before, since this will be our first Disney Cruise ever. However, If no one else will then I'll consider it. I've already made my Fish Extender and door decals! We are very excited!!!

Also, I didn't realize I was supposed to come up with a nickname and not use my real name for the Dis board account. Is there a way to change my name on here? If not, how do I contact the site to have it changed? Thanks!

Welcome Sara. Yes this is the place! Hope we get someone to start a spreadsheet soon.
Thanks! Will more people join the board as the cruise gets closer? I'm really hoping a seasoned person will step up to organize. We are really looking forward to participating!

I'm hoping if we wait a little longer we can find someone that has organized the Fish Extender gifting before, since this will be our first Disney Cruise ever. However, If no one else will then I'll consider it. I've already made my Fish Extender and door decals! We are very excited!!!
That sounds like a good plan! It's our first Disney cruise too an I'm nervous about trying to organize the fish extender

Also, I didn't realize I was supposed to come up with a nickname and not use my real name for the Dis board account. Is there a way to change my name on here? If not, how do I contact the site to have it changed? Thanks!
Top right of the page touch the Sarah tab then go to personal details

Sarah and Rona. Where are you from? Traveling with spouse and or other family? I am from Youngstown Ohio and we fly out of Pittsburgh. It will be me along with my college age son. Trying for one last cruise before he graduates.

Sarah and Rona. Where are you from? Traveling with spouse and or other family? I am from Youngstown Ohio and we fly out of Pittsburgh. It will be me along with my college age son. Trying for one last cruise before he graduates.
Hi Cindy! We are from Houston Texas area. In our cabin it is my husband, myself and our adult son. I'll answer for Sarah because she's my daughter :) In her cabin it's Sarah, her husband and her three little girls. We are all so excited about our cruise! We are on Deck 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!