Disney Dollars

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
My daughter Bailey has her first loose tooth and since we are going to DL in September I thpught it would be neat if the tooth fairy left her some disney dollars under her pillow, But I have no clue how to come accrossed Disney dollars and I don't have a disney store anywhere near by?????

Any ideas on how I could get some or if any body is willing to sell some to me?

You can also contact Disney directly and they will ship them to you (you have to pay some shipping charges) :)

I called to get some Disney dollars and was told the only way to get it is for them to ship it to me fedex for $10. I would also have to provide them with a name,phone, address , and reason for wanting disney dollars..
(I guess money laundering is a problem w/ disney? :teeth: )

they said they had to ship it that way because it was like sending cash. I decided to take the 1 hr drive each way to our closest disney store.

Not Disney dollars but a Disney credit card--- I ordered some for my kids for our Oct. trip and received them in four days-free shipping thru the web site. It comes in a giftcard with a picture of Mickey on it

I know this is an older post, but I just discovered the Disney gift cards on the Disney site as well. Shipping is free, just be sure to check the 10 day out option on when you want to recieve them. It will come sooner, but that is the free shipping option.

I ordered one for my dd who just lost a tooth, I have no idea how many this makes she's 10. Also I told her she had to wait to put the tooth out the tooth fairy wasn't ready yet! I guess I'm a long way from her first tooth that I had the gift planned out as soon as it was loose. The tooth fairy is a big time slacker in our house!

I do plan to make sure each of my kids has a gift card to spend at Disneyland before we go. I much prefer they have that than carrying around a lot of cash!

We did disney dollars as a present at easter. I don't feel bad for you and your one hour drive, I had to fly over 500 miles each way to the nearest Disney store to pick them up for my girls. :thumbsup2

Just messin with ya, fortunately, I had to go on a business trip a few days before easter and a mall in Reno had a disney store, I stopped by on my way back to the airport.

So are the Disney gift cards used just like cash at all the restuaurants and stores in DL/DCA/DTD? I was thinking of getting those for my girls since they both have bdays before we go in November...

The new Disney gift cards that came out May 1 (they are blue and have a hologram on them) are good at WDW, DLR, Disneyshopping.com and the Disney Stores (even though they are not owned by Disney anymore). This might be the better option for the OP instead of DD$.

These gift cards are good at anything in WDW/DLR owned by Disney - meaning don't try to use it towards your dinner at the Rainforest. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter