• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney dollars on cruise??

We found that Disney Dollars can only be used on board to apply towards your account. I do not think you can use them on CC - someone pls correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct, all purchases on CC are done with your KTTW card....Andy

On our first cruise we used Disney Dollars to tip room service. We later found out that this is a very awkward thing to give as a tip, and they are not appreciated as well as money. This is very understandable, as it is extra work for those who send money back to their families.

Now we give cash!!!

We have $350 Disney dollars from a referral(DVC) that we are using for our Feb cruise. I checked with DVC and they said you can use Disney $$ towards your account on DCL.;)

Just go to guest services any time during your cruise and have them apply your Disney Dollars to your stateroom account. It was very easy to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter