"Disney Dollars" and where to get them

y2khardtop

Mouseketeer
Our regular babysitter is going to Disney in a few months, and we would like to get her something to help enjoy her trip. Something like the "disney dollars" seem much more appropriate than just handing her some cash, but you don't seem to be able to buy them off-site.

Anyone know where I can get them, or any other certificate/etc that would be comperable. I won't be back down at Disney until January, and I need them by August.

I just bought them at our local Disney Store. Also, I found out last year that WDW guest services will sell them and send them to you, but you have to pay a fee for them, which I think is pretty dumb.

The Disney Store charges no fees and you can get them as Disney Dollars or as the new Disney Gift Cards...both work the same. If you want to get them from D store on-line, here's the card site:
http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSect...Product_Id=195671&Searchstr=gift+cards&Page=1

the disney gift cards can be bought at the disney store for no fee and can be releoaded. i gave my husband one for his birthday and he used is our past trip in disney. easy to carry also. goodluck. i did love he disney dollars thougth.

with Disney Stores getting harder to come by (The one in Charlotte closed), I guess we'll do the gift card. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter