Disney Cruise

It depends Where you want to sail to and how many days.
The Dream and the Fantasy sail out of Port Canaveral Florida.
The Dream usually does 3 or 4 days to The Bahamas. The Fantasy usually does 7 days to either the eastern or western Caribbean.
The Magic and Wonder sail different areas. Alaska,Canada, Europe.

I am looking to book a Disney Cruise, can someone give me suggestions on which is the best Boat to go on?
My personal favorite is the Dream. Its what got me into cruising and is the first cruise I remember so well. If were you, I would do a 4 night bahamian cruise out of Port Canaveral. Its a good introduction to cruising as it has 1) a foreign port 2) their private island 3)a day at sea. Now I have only been on 2 of the ships 6 cruises in total on the magic and dream. Im due for the wonder next year and hopefully the Fantasy after. Hope this helps.

If you want to book a DCL cruise, try this book at Passporters: http://www.passporter.com/guide/signup.php
We got this manual for DCL cruises before our first cruise years ago. It covers just about everything you want to know about the water mouse (mice).
Check your library for other books on cruising, ports, ships, etc.

Also what month do you want to travel.... The Wonder sails to different regions during the year.

All 4 ships are great. The Magic and Wonder are smaller, but they are still wonderful ships. I'd go more by what itinerary you want. The Fantasy mainly does 7 day Caribbean cruises. The Dream is usually sailing 3 and 4 night Bahamas itineraries. The Magic and Wonder have a bit more variety. The Magic does transatlantic and is in Europe during the summer, then is usually sailing Bahamas and Caribbean during the fall to spring, although it's doing some Canadian cruises in the fall now. The Wonder goes through the Panama Canal and goes to Alaska during the summer. In the winter, it's usually sailing Caribbean and Bahamas cruises, sometimes out of Galveston. Pick either when you want to sail or where you want to go, then look at what ships fit that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter