Disney Cruise or Universal Studios/IOA

twinx4

DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE...WHEN YOU WISH UPON A
Hi

I want to first thank everyone who has offered some much helpful advice regarding the Disney Cruise Line. I"m ready to start planning my next vacation.

I have also received information from some of my family members regarding Universal Studios and the Island of Adventure.

I havent been to Univeral Studios in YEARS!!!!! So everything will pretty much be new to me. But I've never been on the Disney Cruise line.

I was wondering if anyone has been on both, and could offer some helpful advice to which I should persue. It will be me and my 9 year old daughter going. And I'm thinking around April for her birthday. Or is there another month that I would get a better savings.

P.S. I considered starting off slowly; and trying for a 3 or 4 night cruise

Thank you

1st of all what length of cruise are you looking into? 3,4 7? The fall is usually value season for the cruise (hurricane season). We cruised in Oct and had no problem with the weather.

The cruise and US/IofA are totally different experiences. We have been to the parks twice and on the cruise twice (with another planned for 2004). My DD8 would rather go on the cruise. It was much more relaxing for the parents too:D . You get pampered way more than could ever dream- just imagine not having to put a napkin in your lap for the entire trip! That said- we also enjoyed the parks, we are going back in March:Pinkbounc .

Read the cruise boards and also the Universal boards to get a feel if either is 'your cup of tea'. Whatever you decide you will have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter