Disney College Shows/movies

PrincessAngel

Earning My Ears
Do you guys ever wish that the could show something on the college level on the disney Channel...I'm not talking about having a bad language, drug using, intament relationship show, but a good wholesome show that is about college life and is ok to show on the disney channel...I'm just getting tired of the people who are in JR High and don't move onto high school or even the high school shows and then they don't go on to the college level.....just a thought.

I agree! Don't get me wrong, I like Lizze McGuire and That's So Raven just as much as the next person ... but it would be nice to see a good "college" level show. Or at least highschool! The characters seem to never reach that next step in their academic career.

The new movie Twitch is supposed to be about 21 year old witches...maybe it will have a little bit of the older element...hopefully...but I'm still getting away from some of the Disney Shows..Raven and Lizze and even Kim Possible are getting sort of old to me, or should I say young (lol) anyway I'm starting to watch Numb3rs and Hope and Faith and What I like about you...but if disney made some shows they might be more desent to watch when my bro or sis comes into my room and I won't have to flip the channel..I guess I kind of want something like Save By the Bell wasn't that some what desent?

Saved By The Bell was a good show! How'd you hear about "Twitch"? I'm trying to find more info on the web about it, but I can't. :confused3

It's coming on the Disney channel sometime in October. It's not a show...its a movie it has the Mowery Twins from Sister Sister playing in the movie. try the disney web-site to see if they mention the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter