Disney College Program Rejected has anyone been?

Although it's really outdated and unsupported by microsoft, you can still install an old version of IE on a Mac. That's what I did for the CP application, and it worked fine. Google it and you'll find several places to download it.

thanks ill definitely try that!

Actually, you do not have to download any IE/Chrome/Firefox broswer. If you go to "Develop" on the top then select "User Agent" and click "Internet Explorer 8.0," you would be able to do the test. ;) I'm not sure if "Develop" is visible in some because I think it's an option that you have to turn on in Safari. :) Best of luck!

Actually, you do not have to download any IE/Chrome/Firefox broswer. If you go to "Develop" on the top then select "User Agent" and click "Internet Explorer 8.0," you would be able to do the test. ;) I'm not sure if "Develop" is visible in some because I think it's an option that you have to turn on in Safari. :) Best of luck!

Thanks a lot for this tip!! :goodvibes

I got rejected for fall 2009 and its honestly the best thing that could have happened to me. I cried about it for a few days and then I was over it (kind of :rolleyes1 ).

2 weeks after I got rejected my sister came over to tell us she was pregnant. I would have missed so much If I would have moved down to Florida at the end of August. I wouldn't have been able to throw her a baby shower. Most importantly I would have missed my first nephew being born (which is about to happen in the next week or so). I'm going to be an aunt for the first time and I would have missed all those precious memories. As I'm sitting here I'm thinking about all the great times i've had with my friends from august-now. I would have missed out on so much.

For all the people who have been rejected, just remember everything happens for a reason.

My best friend was rejected as well from the web based interview. She used a Mac which could have been the reason she was rejected. I told her to call them and see if there was a way they can reset the interview and let her do it again but she didn't think that would help but at the Disney College Program Group on facebook I read about many people who were rejected on the WBI as well and they were able to take it again because they called the recruiters. Your best bet is to call the recruiters and see if they would let you retake it.
Do you know the number to call, I googled it but they aren't working.

My DD was rejected. I wish she had tried earlier as a freshman /sophomore. But she was a starting senior when rejected and didn't want to try again. I believe it could have changed her life.

My DD was rejected. I wish she had tried earlier as a freshman /sophomore. But she was a starting senior when rejected and didn't want to try again. I believe it could have changed her life.

It's pretty likely that you were too truthful in the test, or you answered one question one way and then basically another question about the same thing, just phrased differently, the opposite way. When my worlpace started doing a test like that, my roommate and I took it. She over thinks stuff/ I'm good at BS. I passed she didn't. But I pretended to be looking at it from a recruiters perspective- didn't answer about half honestly.

But as someone said. You also maybe didn't list enough placements. My friend who actually did the program listed her tops and then the stuff she realistically thought they'd put her in. Got like 4th choice.

EDIT because somehow this zombie thread showed up like it was recent for me and I'm mortified that I actually wrote out a real response...ahhh, sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!