DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Great report Jess. Thanks for taking us all along with you. I am sure I will see you in the world one of these days :goodvibes I hope we get another trip report in the future. They are way fun to read.

Jess - Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us. It was great to read about your experience. I am following you on twitter ! I'm excited to hear about your future adventures. I know they will be great!

Best of Luck to you!

Hey Jess!! I just finished reading your DCP trip report and let's just say, it made me miss my CP! It truly is one of the absolute BEST experiences even though it has it's ups and downs like you said! I started reading the trip report before I went down to WDW a couple weeks ago and it made me SO excited to be back. While I was at WDW, I was able to meet up with a few of my CP friends who I met by working merch at the Polynesian. Needless to say, whenever you posted about the Poly, it made me SO happy but it also made me miss my Disney Ohana. I'm sorry that you and Ryan didn't work out, I thought it was awesome how you met your Disney boyfriend down there too. My boyfriend Joe and I worked at the Polynesian together which is how we met. It was really special when we were able to go back for a visit and see people we used to work with. ANYWAYS, I don't want this to be super long, I just wanted to tell you great job with your TR and congrats on staying with the company! My twitter username is Rachellee413, so I was going to request to follow you! Hope that's okay! Thanks again for your TR and sharing your memories! I loved reading it! Best of luck to you in the future :)

Hi Jess, I've been reading your trip report for the past year and have finally caught up and finished! I just wanted to let you know how great it was to read your trip report and get a little glimpse into your life and your DCP experience. Reading about your experience has definitely showed me that the DCP is something I absolutely want to do! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I hope my DCP is as wonderful as yours was!

Also I did follow you on twitter but I got blocked! I would love to be able to follow you again (@gracemorrissey5). Thank you!

Wow I remember reading my first trip report and you writing abt trying to get into the program. I was so hooked on it and excited for you. Thank you for sharing this journey. Tears in my eyes as I was reading the last few entries. Wish you the very best. Jess you brought Disney magic to so many. Thanks.

Loved your report Jess! I follow you on Instagram and was wondering if you will be writing a TR about your DL trip?? I'm planning my first visit next year and would love to hear all of your fab details!!! Looks like you and your mom had a wonderful time!!

I am a little late joining your TR. I just finished reading your last update tonight and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!! What a dream come true to get to live and work at Walt Disney World!!! Thank you for sharing a little piece of your life with us fellow DISers. :love:

I just got finished reading this. I am so happy I was able to do so. I have a love for everything Disney and always wondered about the CP. Thanks again for all this hard work!

I discovered your trip reports back in January 2013 when we booked our September 2013 vacation. Your DCP report made waiting for that vacation much easier. It's amazing to think that in the amount of time we spent planning out 11 days of WDW, you had months of life-changing experiences.

Your love for Coronado Springs opened my eyes to the resort and we tried it out for a couple days of our 2013 (10th anniversary) trip. Thanks for that. It is a lovely resort with lovely cast members!

In the end, I got behind in reading and then put off finishing until today because I didn't want to get to the end!

Like everyone else, I really appreciate the time you spent on documenting your experience - I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for you to look back on years from now. Back in college, I went to an on campus DCP ambassador session, but in the end, I was too afraid to step out of my comfort zone and go for it. I won't say that I regret that decision (everything happens for a reason, right?), but it sure was great to be able to read what I might have missed.

Anyway, thanks again. Best of luck in the next chapters in your life. Maybe you can figure out a way to keep us posted! When's the next trip report start? :goodvibes

Finally finished reading all about you DCP experience! It sounds as though you had a wonderful experience! Good luck in your future! If I see you when I'm down the week of March 9th, I will try not to scare you but I would love to say hello!

Jess,I saw on Instagram that you have lost Pepper,and wanted to extend my sympathies to you here because your reports on The DIS are where we "met" Pepper.

I know the pain is awful,but like it says in the old Garth Brooks song-you could have missed the pain by never having Pepper,but then you would have missed "The Dance",all the good times with Pepper.

Through your pictures,I could tell Pepper was a really special dog.

Dogs truly are our best friends,so sorry for your loss.

Just found this, and its a great read (I'm barely into the first couple of pages).

Always wanted to do this when I was in college, but it never worked out. It's great to see a 1st hand, personal report on the whole experience. Thanks for sharing!

And as I said on Twitter.....any walk is worth it for ice cream. ;)

This was such a great guide while I was planning my trip ! This thread randomly popped into my head and Im currently rereading it ! Hope all is well with you Jess !

Today's show, and Pete going over the top threads from January 2013 just reminded me of this thread! I love reading and watching people's college program experiences. While I unfortunately missed out on doing it myself, living at Disney for months is a unique experience that can change the trajectory of your career.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!