Disney Channel 2000

Goose4lax

CP Alum '00
I was hoping to find some video of the Imagineer That segemants that were on Disney Channel in 2000 - 2001, specifically the Tough To Be A Bug attraction that featured the lovable Tom Morow. I haven't found it anywhere on the web but was hoping someone might have some VHS recordings from then. My Aunt use to give them to us in the mid 90's to watch as we didn't have cable and was hoping someone here may have done the same.

Besides finding the segement, it would be great to watch the classic shows that were on then. Instead of the stuff they show now.

Goose

I was hoping to find some video of the Imagineer That segemants that were on Disney Channel in 2000 - 2001, specifically the Tough To Be A Bug attraction that featured the lovable Tom Morow. I haven't found it anywhere on the web but was hoping someone might have some VHS recordings from then. My Aunt use to give them to us in the mid 90's to watch as we didn't have cable and was hoping someone here may have done the same.

Besides finding the segement, it would be great to watch the classic shows that were on then. Instead of the stuff they show now.

Goose

I agree with ya, they should show these amazing classic TV reality-shows and TV Animated Shows from the 80's, 90's and 2000-2005. I'm really concerned about kids today obsessed with music than watching the classic TV shows.

Giving a bump. If anyone can help it would be magical. I have not been able to find anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter