Disney Budget Spreadsheet

Morana

Earning My Ears
Hi DISers... Any chance someone with Excel skills has created a good spreadsheet or knows where to find a good spreadsheet to help budget for a Disney trip?

I dont use excel but I have made MANYYYYY google sheets spreadsheets. I could do that for you if that works :)

are you an AP? dining plan? staying on property?

Not sure what an AP is? Is it Annual Pass holder? I'm not actually travelling there for about 7 years but want to figure out how much I'll need to save.

Yes, annual passholder is AP2 sorry haha

Planning that far out is going to be tough as tickets and room rates will definitely go up by then. You can buy tix now and save them until then to save money I guess.

DM me your gmail address and I can link you onto a spreadsheet or two and help you work on it :)

Yes, annual passholder is AP2 sorry haha

Planning that far out is going to be tough as tickets and room rates will definitely go up by then. You can buy tix now and save them until then to save money I guess.

DM me your gmail address and I can link you onto a spreadsheet or two and help you work on it :)

I believe this is incorrect now, unless you can find some left over tickets from an outside agency that have old tickets still. I believe Disney tickets now expire. Example, tickets purchased today, expire by December 2018. So just be wary of that if you were looking to purchase in advance, you can't buy that far in advance anymore.

I believe this is incorrect now, unless you can find some left over tickets from an outside agency that have old tickets still. I believe Disney tickets now expire. Example, tickets purchased today, expire by December 2018. So just be wary of that if you were looking to purchase in advance, you can't buy that far in advance anymore.

Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant if you find non expiry tix, you'll be all good for the future, sorry for the confusion

Not sure what an AP is? Is it Annual Pass holder? I'm not actually travelling there for about 7 years but want to figure out how much I'll need to save.
Mmmm I don't think you need a Disney budget spreadsheet yet. What you need to do is to start saving up money, no matter what that looks like for your household. IMHO, once you have at least $500 allocated, then you can think about making specific Disney plans. It's pretty hard to spend less than $500 when you consider lodging, food, etc.

Mmmm I don't think you need a Disney budget spreadsheet yet. What you need to do is to start saving up money, no matter what that looks like for your household. IMHO, once you have at least $500 allocated, then you can think about making specific Disney plans. It's pretty hard to spend less than $500 when you consider lodging, food, etc.

Well we're coming from Australia so I'm gonna bump that $500 up to at least $10,000 haha

Well we're coming from Australia so I'm gonna bump that $500 up to at least $10,000 haha
I make an educated guess on budget line items (passes, food, hotel, etc.), save/allocate that total amount, and do the spreadsheet after our trip. But I enter everything, for instance, each entree, drink, AP discount, tax from a food receipt. That helps get real numbers for our next trip and I can see that my little daughter ordered twice the amount of food as my big son! . We're gonna dial her back on the Cokes next trip. It's crazy but it amuses me.

If you have budget estimate vs. actual spending and a few notes like dates and credit card used, you could just make a simple table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!