Disney’s worst-rated theme parks revealed as per Yelp, thoughts? Your own rankings?

nuge67

Mouseketeer
The worst rated, with 3.7 stars on Yelp was Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida.

The park is an ode to the entertainment giant’s film studio, and is home to the infamous Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, as well as the Toy Story-inspired Slinky Dog Dash roller coaster and the frequently-faulty Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, which is currently closed indefinitely for “refurbishment.”

Of Hollywood Studios’ nearly 1,500 customer reviews, many noted that there were closed rides and long lines.

“Maybe there are times it’s less crowded, but no ride was worth more than a half hour wait,” added Stephanie, noting that she purchased the Genie Plus pass, which replaced the old FastPass+ system and lets visitors skip lines at certain rides and attractions by going through “Lightning Lanes.” The Genie add-on will set visitors back an additional $15 to $25 per person, per day.

“Disney has finally and permanently totally failed in its mission to provide a joyful experience to the masses,” another user, Rick E., posted in his scathing review of the park earlier this year.

“Costs for everything are disgusting. Food is completely inedible, unavailable without excessive wait times and priced 5 times what it ought to be. I thought I’d do the whole Disney trip once for my kid. I completely regret it,” he added.

A fellow irritated visitor, Phil G., commented: “This is the worst Disney park. It’s tiny and always overcrowded.”

Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park was, in fact, the worst according to Yelp ratings.

Orlando’s Magic Kingdom theme park fared just a bit better, raking in 3.9 stars on Yelp.

“First timer at Magic Kingdom,” Elle M. wrote in her two-star review earlier this year. “The restaurants were too crowded, parking was a nightmare, even with preferred, people bumping into you left and right, rude kids trying to cut you in line, so do I think it’s worth the money spent?…not at all.”

Florida’s Animal Kingdom theme parks all raked in 4.1-star ratings on Yelp.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom park in Orlando, Fla. — which also was rated 4.1 stars on Yelp and is unique for its zoological theme — was praised for its “attention to detail in the animal exhibits,” though other commenters, yet again, noted broken-down attractions and two-hour wait lines.

Disney World’s Epcot clocked a score of 4.2 stars on Yelp, buoyed by its “around the

world” concept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter