DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

Yay!!! Two great events!!! Are you doing this back to back???
Hope no rain for you when you do your trek... just in case bring back up boots for slush and mud..... I learned my lesson the muddy way :lmao:

Im doing AK on Sunday and MK on Tuesday. I'll be sure to bring a second pair of shoes.

images

Trick or treat!!!!!!!!​

SO I just to moved to MD from NJ ... any idea when the next meet will be?

Good question - there was a small brunch/lunch a couple of weekends ago but I don't think it was advertised much...

It might be best to just throw out ideas to see what people might be interested in.. seeing the ICE exhibit at National Harbor has been an idea in the past, there's a group from one of the other fan sites going on Dec. 10 but I'm down at WDW that weekend so would be interested if we want to set up a meet on a different weekend.

Skimming through event listings but not seeing anything else jump out at the moment...

-Ken

Yup -I'll be there, staying at POP 12/8-11.

I just saw your comment on another thread. I will be at Disapalooza as well as my sister. We are staying at POR. Hopefully I can say hello to a fellow Maryland on Saturday night.

Im doing AK on Sunday and MK on Tuesday. I'll be sure to bring a second pair of shoes.

almost time... what time is your Trek on Sunday ??? Thinking of swinging by AK that day...

Bump...

... And since we are into the new year, Are we gonna try and get a meet together sometime in the next coupla months?

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter