Disipointed with fairytale package.

jaw62901

Mouseketeer
Even though I am 99% sure that I will be staying Dec 26 to Jan 3 at the Swan, I was hoping that a very major deal would come out for this time and would allow me to stay at oone of the Deluxe disney resorts for less than $360 a night. However, when this package came out I was very disipointed to see that it was only through Oct 30.

With the amount of time Disney is going to spend on trying to get people to come back with this package, I can't see them bring out any nice deals for after Oct 30.

I hope they do, but I won't be suprised if they don't

jaw62901,

I'm in the same boat you are, waiting for any discounts during my stay. (Dec. 18th-27th)

However, when this package came out I was very disipointed to see that it was only through Oct 30.

Don't worry, Disney hasn't forgotten us! People traveling Oct. 31st thru Dec. 25th, more then likely won't see any discounts or packages until July. Last year discounts were available July 22 for travel from Oct. thru Dec. 25th.

Disney has been slow with releasing discounts and packages this year, so keep an eye out from July thru Oct. so you don't miss it!

Diznee25

Had to add something else that I just caught:

Even though I am 99% sure that I will be staying Dec 26 to Jan 3 at the Swan, I was hoping that a very major deal would come out for this time and would allow me to stay at oone of the Deluxe disney resorts for less than $360 a night.

The Disney deluxe resorts had discounts last year but it was only for check-in thru Dec. 25th. Anyone who checked in after the 25th had to pay holiday rack rate. (Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading the discount history on mousesavers.com.)

I've actually never seen Disney give discounts between Dec. 26 thru Jan. 1st, because this is a very busy holiday week for Disney.

Hope this helps,
Diznee25

diznee25....

I agree. I don't know the specifics of other codes, but I know AP rates expired after 12/19 for the holiday season.

Unless something drastic happens, there won't be any discounts for the week of Christmas through the first of the year. You can split your stay though. It's a good bet that you could get discounts for the part of your stay after the 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter