#DISgiveaway winner announced?

Gorechick

DIS Veteran
I heard they announced the #DISgiveaway winner. I didn't see it anywhere. Any info?

What group? When did you request to join?
the disboards facebook page, It was so long ago I dont remember when I requested to join the page. I just cancelled the request and requested to join again in the hopes of some sort of notification

Glad you re-tried. I know @WebmasterCorey vets the new member requests in that group and that he regularly goes through the pending requests. So, if it was a long time ago it probably fell through the cracks. I think he's still out in California so it might be a few days before he reviews the 600+ current pending requests.

Glad you re-tried. I know @WebmasterCorey vets the new member requests in that group and that he regularly goes through the pending requests. So, if it was a long time ago it probably fell through the cracks. I think he's still out in California so it might be a few days before he reviews the 600+ current pending requests.
thanks, Im sure its easy to "slip through the cracks". I have a hard enough time managing myself let alone a group facebook page lol

Hopefully whoever they picked followed the rules and the pic was a "selfie", saw a lot entries that clearly were not selfies.

Hopefully whoever they picked followed the rules and the pic was a "selfie", saw a lot entries that clearly were not selfies.
I know - I couldn't find any selfies to submit, since I HATE my picture being taken, so I didn't even bother.

I hear ya, searched like crazy and luckily found a selfie buried among thousands of pics, was able to submit then got perturbed that many just submitted any Disney picture, I could have done that in a second!

Wish I hadn't missed this one! My very first selfie was on Dumbo and boy is it an awful picture! Definitely a real winner, lol. (I was skimming past anything with D23 for a few days because my feed was just too overwhelming with stuff and I figured I'd just catch up with the summaries at the end.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!