DisDad Pictures!!

Not the best shots, but a couple cool features of the Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Towers. I really liked the monorail artwork behind the bar.

IMG_0718_zpsdd5d19a1.jpg

And the view right around/after sunset.

IMG_0724_zps0c7a51a2.jpg

It has been a while since I posted any pics here, so here are a few from 2014:

France Pavilion in Epcot
BW France Fountain.jpg

Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot
HS Fantasia.jpg

Star Tours - I love listening to this robot...so funny.
StarTours1.jpg

Thanks, Randall. My wife complains that I don't take enough pictures of the family. I tell her I do 70-30 family pics, but I do the most post-processing with non-family shots. :)

I love how easy it is to post pictures now!
My son in the Boneyard.
image.jpg
And my little girl too. (She stops playing when I pull out my camera...)
image.jpg
My kids loved this place!
I couldn't get my son off the damn Jeep. He played on that thing for two hours straight!

Last edited:
It has been a while since I posted any pics here, so here are a few from 2014:

France Pavilion in Epcot
View attachment 668

Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot
View attachment 669

Star Tours - I love listening to this robot...so funny.
View attachment 671
Nice post processing! Great pictures!
I don't have the patience so I end up deleting all my RAW files and keeping only the JPEG copies... :-)
(I am sure many cringe while reading comments like that.)

image.jpg Oh, and the two castle shows I had to sit through to see the Anna and Elsa castle lighting ceremony actually brought tears to my eyes... The looks on my kids' faces were priceless. I skipped the castle show during my first visit, but when I was forced to watch it I realized how amazing it actually is. I will make time to see the castle show during all future visits.

Great Pics! And I'm the same way with my RAW files....I'm too anal about my hard drive space. :thumb:

Hey guys, I've been away from the boards for a while. I wanted to get back into it by testing out the new way to share pics. Here's some pics from our DLR trip in September.

Elsabound.jpg
GabeThor.jpg LiliVader.jpg Oswald.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter