Discovery Cove photograph packages

Lajonic

Earning My Ears
Hi, does anyone have any experience of the photograph packages at DC?

I know they're expensive but I haven't been able to find any information on them. Any idea of the costs and what you get with them.

I suggested splitting the Dolphin experience in order one of us can take pictures of DD but DH isn't keen.

Thanks

We were there in March. My DH tried his best to take good pics but they just weren't the same as the professional pics. We bought the photo key for I think 149.00 it included all the pictures but not the video. I think the most expensive package was 225.00 for everything. I would just try to budget it in. The pictures are so sweet.

We were there in March. My DH tried his best to take good pics but they just weren't the same as the professional pics. We bought the photo key for I think 149.00 it included all the pictures but not the video. I think the most expensive package was 225.00 for everything. I would just try to budget it in. The pictures are so sweet.

Thanks that's really helpful. The video would be over the top but photo key sounds do-able.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter