Discovery Cove Photo Thread

Since photo bucket cost $400 a year now, quite a few posters have signed up with smugmug which is only $40 for a year

The hotel forums schumi is doing has gone that route to replace her pictures that pb has pulled
It is a long tedious job to replace pictures
No idea if Gina plans to use them and redo the pics

I plan to wait a few months before I need to delete posts where pictures are not viewable

I will wait a proper time before I make adjustments

I have a few viewers contact me of not being able to see any pictures
But, many of our posters work outside of the home and need time to make a decision if they want to to set up with someone other the photo bucket and repost the original pictures

Oh wow, I didn't realize that had happened! I wouldn't use them at that price either. It's too bad the change affects photos that have already been posted, that doesn't seem fair somehow.

not a problem tinkerbellemom, you weren't aware of the situation photo bucket has created.

there are many posters that send me pm's to tell me a thread has the pb message to update

i think it is awful that pb has increased their price to an amount that is crazy high!

many of trip reports in the forums have the ugly pb message in place of a poster's pictures.

any photos that were posted in the past, pb is blocking out and no one can view them now.

there are other ways a person can post pictures.
smugmug is a site that is easy to use and costs $40 per year.
they also offer service to help newbies post pictures.

Gina has had excellent pictures posted in the forums in the past.
what she had up, were always beautiful.

since it is so time consuming to go through and repost pictures with a different system, i don't expect many to spend that much time to do that.

i am hopeful that more people will share current pictures they are taking in the forums.

October 2016

14937335_10155153366686416_7834670663349961988_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter