Discovery Cove Photo Thread

My grandmother, mother and cousin went to DC for the first time on December 24 2012

DSCF8686.JPG

DSCF8706.JPG

DSCF8695.JPG

IMG00003sm.jpg

IMG00010sm.jpg

IMG00029sm.jpg

DSCF8737.JPG

DSCF8765.JPG

You can walk to the aviary, but the easiest way to get to it is to simply step out of the river. There are certainly photos where I could have gotten a better image if I'd had my DSLR, but I was happy with the photos we got with our waterproof P&S for the day.

GREAT pics! I especially love the one of the bird on Grandma's head :thumbsup2 .

And that chocolate cake......ohhhhhh, so good!!! :love:

Yeah! I really think the one with the bird on my grandmothers head is amazing :p I smile and laugh almost every time I see it! Ha ha...
And jah! That chokolate cake was GREAT! Yummy!

These pics are amazing! Thanks for posting them. We are considering DC for an upcoming trip. It looks awesome!

Congrats
A new sticky has been born!

I have contacted birds of prey Dave to reset his pics so all can view them

I am the process of moving threads to this sticky
We want to keep all the pics for DC together

There will be some information about taking pictures in order to help others kept in this thread.

And questions will be allowed on some subjects for enjoying dc

Asking where to stand/ go to take the pictures, etc will be fine.

Other than that, please use the pm button to converse with others.

I encourage you to let us know some info about your pictures such as date taken, place, etc so it will let all viewers what they can enjoy at Discovery Cove.

Last edited:
Are there any ways to get discounts for Discovery Cove? I know it's harder and harder as the years go by it seems getting any in the parks but was just wondering. Not sure if this is allowed here or not but thanks for any info if it is. 8-)

Are there any ways to get discounts for Discovery Cove? I know it's harder and harder as the years go by it seems getting any in the parks but was just wondering. Not sure if this is allowed here or not but thanks for any info if it is. 8-)

You will get more views if you make a new separate thread to answer your question

I have Gina's thread as a sticky to help all who are fact finding info for Discovey Cove
This is basically a picture thread for Discovery Cove

Gina is very good and prompt in keeping this sticky updated.
It is helpful when others share their pictures of Discovery Cove here also

I'll leave your question here if it is okay with Gina
But do make a new thread for your question and I will try to bump it up so it stays higher on the first page until you get answers

This thread needs help! I can't see the pics anymore, photobucket.com has put up an error message in place of most of Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's awesome pics!

Since photo bucket cost $400 a year now, quite a few posters have signed up with smugmug which is only $40 for a year

The hotel forums schumi is doing has gone that route to replace her pictures that pb has pulled
It is a long tedious job to replace pictures
No idea if Gina plans to use them and redo the pics

I plan to wait a few months before I need to delete posts where pictures are not viewable

I will wait a proper time before I make adjustments

I have a few viewers contact me of not being able to see any pictures
But, many of our posters work outside of the home and need time to make a decision if they want to to set up with someone other the photo bucket and repost the original pictures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!