Discovery Cove arrival question

Heluvsme

DIS Veteran
We will be there Sunday, this will be our first visit. I'm wondering.... We aren't doing the dolphin swim, so is the early arrival time of 7:15 or so necessary? If we get there around water opening time , 9:00 or so, will we regret it? Do chairs and vests ever run out?

I don't normally worry about early starts to our days, but we are driving from Kentucky and will be getting in late on Saturday night the night before.

-Dawn

Definitely not necessary, we never arrive before 9. There are chairs everywhere and plenty of vests. We don't get either until after we've eaten, no great rush. I've never had a problem getting several for our family, in sun or shade. We also get prescription goggles for two of my kids, which has also never been a problem.

If you aren't doing Dolphin, no rush to be there in line before opening, but you are paying a lot of money and it's a place you might not want to leave so I would be there at opening. And your breakfast is included, and it's hot items so why not eat breakfast there. Each time we go we wished we had more time so we get there bright and early for breakfast. Never a problem with gear or seats there is some for everyone BUT if you wish to sit in a particular area or want shade, then yes the sooner the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!