Discounts/Coupons for HRH?

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
Does anyone know how to get good rates for HRH. We are just starting to plan our March 2003 trip. We are going to do 3 days at Universal before our 4-day Disney Cruise. I really don't want to pay rack rates for HRH. HOw can I get a good deal? It there a site similar to mousesavers.com for Universal?

Thanks Renee

79 offsite
97 DxL
98 offsite
02 CSP
03 ???? HRH and Disney Cruise

You can get discounts with:

Entertainment book
AAA
Annual pass
Florida resident

There may be others, like senior discounts, but I haven't asked for one because I'm not that old. :)

I'm not that old either:p How or what is an entertainment book rate?

Renee

I am also wondering about the Entertainment Book discount. When you book a reservation, do you need a number from the Entertainment Book? I would like to know what kind (how much) of a discount.

If you have the entertainment card you only need to tell them at the reservations line. They will then find the best available rate if available. I believe that they can be upto 50% off rack rates. I know they have discounts at Royal Pacific for $89.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter