Discount park tickets with DVC card?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
What is the %off on park hoppers with the DVC card? Is it better or the same as the Disney Club card? Can I also get a discount using my DVC card for my MILs FL seasonal pass? You can tell Im new and havent received my membership package yet even though they have $4,000 of my money already. Im assuming all this info is in there? Any help is appreciated.

Other than the DVC deal itself on a special pass, as far as I know, you only get a discount on the UPH (length of stay) = 10%?

The only discount you receive with the DVC card for the major parks is for a Length of stay pass (or whatever it is called this week) the rate of that discount is 10%.

profdsny,
I believe you got very lucky, an exception rather than the rule. You were also given the incorrect information. If you look at your paperwork, your DVC card is not supposed to be "good" for ticket media at the Disney Store.

Gail,
Wasn't me. As I said, we've never bought tickets a the DS. Someone else did. However, I know that store that he did, and there manager is pretty on top of things. May be a change that we were not informed of. As it is, they have to ring discounts on their register/computer. If there is something wrong, the machine won't take it. That much I know.

When we bought into DVC we were told that we got discounts on all of our tickets so I didn't renew my Magic Kingdom (now Disney Club card) we were in for a big surprise when we got to the park last year and tried to get a discount on our park hoppers. We were told that DVC only works at BWV or OKW or any VC resort in getting length of stay. Thankfully my mom was with us and had her MK card. I now carry both cards just in case :-))))

5 days til we leave for Disney:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

profdsny,
sorry for the confusion on the purchaser. Nope, nothing has changed for discounts, I do keep checking. You are right, however, they do have to ring the discount key, and you know what my discount says when I buy anything with my DVC card?
DC discount. I am sure the manager is on top of everything, but, there has been a LOT of confusion about this particular discount for a long time. Some stores give it, some don't. They are not supposed to, but, sometimes people get lucky. I have tried in my area and have not been successful, they tell me that it is not good for discounts on admission media.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter