Discount for Disney Visa holders

cgattis

DIS Veteran
Disney Visa holders just got sent a discount offer good into May for 20% 3 nights, 25% off 4 nights, or 30% off 5 nights, plus a $75 resort credit per night. Pretty good offer!

We got that one this morning as well as another email from Aulani announcing it's extended the welcome back kama'aina offer starting January and going through Mid-March.

We got that one this morning as well as another email from Aulani announcing it's extended the welcome back kama'aina offer starting January and going through Mid-March.
And think, if Disney offered any kind of loyalty program, after all these discounted stays, you’d prob be due for something free!! 😝

And think, if Disney offered any kind of loyalty program, after all these discounted stays, you’d prob be due for something free!! 😝
We just had to cancel our annual Christmas Disney World trip (i'm so bummed) so now I have points to burn as well. The CM's are going to get sick of seeing my face.

Disney Visa holders just got sent a discount offer good into May for 20% 3 nights, 25% off 4 nights, or 30% off 5 nights, plus a $75 resort credit per night. Pretty good offer!

I'm a Disney Visa holder, and I didn't get this offer! ;___;

I mean, I'm not travelling this spring... but still! :P

Is it safe to assume that not all Visa offers are universal?

I'm a Disney Visa holder, and I didn't get this offer! ;___;

I mean, I'm not travelling this spring... but still! :P

Is it safe to assume that not all Visa offers are universal?
Well...I don’t know. I’ve always assumed every cardholder got the same ones. I do have a WDW trip booked for May; don’t know if that matters.

There doesn’t appear to be any PIN associated with it, so here’s the info, if anyone wants to call and try to use it.650D9ED0-A2D0-4D02-8B8A-23ED8620FD99.png

UPDATE: It appears the offer is for all cardmembers, even if you don't get the offer email directly. :)

I went to the "Limited Time Offers" section on my Chase dashboard, and it navigated me to the following page (which I assume is public-facing).

I'll just have to remember to check this periodically before trips to make sure I'm not missing out on any discounts!

Considering we do not have a Disney visa and got 30% off that does not seem like too good of a deal, but any opportunity to visit Aulani is welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter