Disboards auto-playing of background audio?

IndyToThere

Mouseketeer
Hi! I've noticed in the past so many months that while browsing disboards random blips of audio will try to play from some sort of advertisement and then immediately cut out. I can't seem to locate any specific banner ad or embedded video on the page that is playing this, but there is a lot of URLs that stream by in the loading section at the bottom of the browser.

Wasn't sure if there was a known advertiser script that was trying to load this, and if a way to prevent it.

It's these video ads. Ever single page I go to the same T2V ad plays over and over again. Or even worse, it will be that ad and another video ad playing at the same time! I clicked on "Report ad" and " I've seen this ad multiple times" but even right now the ad has played three times in the amount of time it took me to type this. Gaaah!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!