Dis Vac Planners for disabilities?

warrenz1963

Mouseketeer
Are there certified vacation planners that specialize in planning trips for folks with disabilities? My sister has developed some significant mobility issues since her last trip to WDW, and she misses it so much! She's too overwhelmed to plan right now, and I'm slowly digesting all of the situation-specific details that are new to me personally, but I'd like to point her in the direction of a competent planner if one exists that can cater to her specific needs.

Thank you in advance for any information you good folks can provide!

I am not sure if there are any planners for mobility issues, but many of us have some pretty significant mobility issues that can help you out.

I know that there are travel agents out there that can help with some of that if that is the kind of help that you would be looking for.

Are there certified vacation planners that specialize in planning trips for folks with disabilities? My sister has developed some significant mobility issues since her last trip to WDW, and she misses it so much! She's too overwhelmed to plan right now, and I'm slowly digesting all of the situation-specific details that are new to me personally, but I'd like to point her in the direction of a competent planner if one exists that can cater to her specific needs.

Thank you in advance for any information you good folks can provide!

Just seconding what @powellrj said above - everyone in this forum is pretty well acquainted with mobility issues at WDW and travel to and from Orlando, so please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. You can even start with super general - or super detailed questions; we will all pitch in and try to give you the best info we can! :)

We have folks here who are full-time wheelchair, ECV, and other mobility device users, so let us know if you need any information that fellow travelers could supply!

:welcome:

AS POWELLRJ AND MAMABUNNY SAID MOST OF US ON HERE have been several times and will have no trouble helping you. I am in the middle of planning our 30th trip to WDW. Have the room still waiting for airline prices to go down. But we all have tips large and small to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter