Dis Radio

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else been listening to the Dis Radio that plays Disney music? I've been leaving it on while I'm at the computer and I was thrilled to hear the music and voice to the ride Adventure Thru Inner Space. :goodvibes I also enjoyed the Splash Mountian song, and the Haunted Mansion song. Almost like being at DL! :thumbsup2

Go out to the main page of the forums where you see all them. Up in the right hand corner is a big rectangle that says Dis Radio. It is next to the podcast rectangle. Click on it to get to the radio player. :thumbsup2

I'll have to try it. I've seen it before but didn't realize it gave you the radio player right there.

I'm listing to it right now! Thanks for the heads up, this is SO much better than hearing Spongebob drone on in the background! :thumbsup2

Oh happy day! :cloud9: I never even noticed that before! I am now sitting in my office enjoying the music from Soarin'. Ahhhhh...

Thank you for posting this! :flower3:

I think over here in the Disneyland side we are used to staying here because everything else seem to pertain to WDW. One day I was out "wandering" and wondered what it was so I clicked on it. Several weeks ago it was mentioned in the podcast too. From what I gather, I think the play list is set up and is changed every once in a while. Fantasmic is on now. I love the ride music best though. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter