DIS MEET MAY 7th EPCOT.

At least I hope. I will be in Epcot all day Saturday, mostly at the Art of Disney or Imagination Pavilion.

There are two Figment-related events at Art of Disney that day. At 9:00 WDCC is releasing a Figment sculpt and the artist will be there. At 1:00 Disney Artist Randy Noble will be there for release of two new works of art.

I should be able to be at France by 3:00. I don't have any lime green ears, but I have a Lime Green tag on my ECV key.

Just look for me running around on a Figment purple and orange ECV with Cheshire Cat decals on the sides.

lift_up.jpg

I'm excited as well! I'm glad I'll have enough time before work to meet :woohoo:

Unfortunately, I never was able to get any lime green Mickeys, but I will have black sequin Minnie ears on :thumbsup2

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:We are here in the WDW , this is the way to wake up:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We had a great day yesterday , got in and were in WS for rope drop. We had a quick lunch at the Qs in Mexico to get out of the am rain and on from there.

I'm here! Dont have lgmh but fiancé is in neon yellow, I'm in black dress sitting by the cart!

When I got there the street show was just starting. Tables were empty and saw no guy in neon yellow. Sorry I missed y'all. Have fun!

I'm here! Dont have lgmh but fiancé is in neon yellow, I'm in black dress sitting by the cart!

I was there and saw everyone standing kinda of in the center in front of the cart. I looked for you and BLTLDZ , I was wearing my white sundress and feeling the Slushy effect. I will keep an eye in the parks for you . This evening we will be in WS ( the hair of the dog hahaha) Today MK .

I was there with my silver mouse ears on (see my user name). Enjoyed meeting others there...and drinking a nice cold slushie! A bonus is that the performers in France were entertaining in the background; got to see a "waiter" climb up high on a stack of several chairs while I was chatting with other DIS-ers! --- Cynthia

I was there and saw everyone standing kinda of in the center in front of the cart. I looked for you and BLTLDZ , I was wearing my white sundress and feeling the Slushy effect. I will keep an eye in the parks for you . This evening we will be in WS ( the hair of the dog hahaha) Today MK .

Oh, we did the opposite today. Epcot today, ml tonight. :sad2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter