**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

Hope everyone's home safely now. Thankyou for making a quiet newbie feel really welcome.

Still can't get the image of the butch man in the Ginger Spice dress out of my head and Captain America, Braveheart and many more :laughing:

I had a lovely time ~ it was so nice to meet everyone. :goodvibes

Hope you all got home safely. :grouphug:
They decided to spread some pixie dust and banked the points for me. So the weekend still ended on a high note.
Corinna, that Disney magic is really heading your way at the moment! :wizard: :wizard:
It was great to finally meet so many of you (sorry I missed Beth, Elaine & Lesley)
It was a shame, Claire, I hope we'll get to meet another time and I hope your dog is OK. :hug:

Still can't get the image of the butch man in the Ginger Spice dress out of my head
Will we ever recover from the shock? :lmao:

Had a fab time, thank you to everyone who came and Mandy who started this all off again :)

Oh well here's to next year :banana:

Hi everyone, i got home safely around 4pm.
was lovely to meet you all and i had a great time as im sure everyone else did. :goodvibes

Thank you Mandy for organising everything.xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter