**DIS Girly Christmas Shopping/Party Weekend 2012**

woohoo :cool1:

now school is back I can concentrate on looking forward to the girly weekend.
Think we need to add to the 1st post who's coming. :goodvibes

Good idea Nicky, I've updated it :thumbsup2

I have my dress for the Christmas party sorted out. This dress is on its way from China, but in lilac:

NewYearsBall.jpg

I may need help with tying it up though.

Corinna

Lovely dress Corinna, that's perfect for wearing on a cruise too ::yes::

thanks Mandy :goodvibes

great dress, think everyone should post pics of their dresses. ;)
Need some inspiration for myself :rotfl:

t7719.gif
Yay ! Only 10 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !!
t7719.gif

I've updated the first post with a mini itinerary as we have sorted out our first evening meal at Miller & Carter at the Mailbox :santa:

There is still plenty of time to join us for the weekend, one night or if you just want to join us for some Christmas shopping and lunch on the Saturday, please just post on here and I'll get back to you :santa:

Can't wait :santa:

event.png

t7719.gif
Yay ! Only 8 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !!
t7719.gif

I've updated the first post to include the Handmade Burger Co for lunch on the Saturday (I'm hoping to book this today), and sadly a couple of people have had to drop out too, but our planning on Facebook has been lots of fun, we've even decided to wear tiaras or sparkly headbands on the evening of our Christmas party :santa:

If you are still thinking about joining us, please let me know asap as the Christmas meal needs to be paid by the end of the month :santa:

Can't wait :santa:

event.png

t7719.gif
Yay ! Only 4 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !!
t7719.gif

I can't believe that there's only 4 weeks till the Girly Weekend

Is there anyone else who would like to join us ? It's going to be a cracking weekend

Eek ! Not long now, can't wait :santa:

event.png

Need to sort out some attire for Friday night, what is everyone wearing?

I havent got a clue, been looking around for ages but just cant find anything I like thats not too expensive.
Im going to wear black trousers and a black top on the Friday.
On the saturday, if I dont find anything new- may just go with one of my older tops and a skirt. Really hoping to find something new but dont want to spend much on something i wont wear again. :)

Oops, I keep forgetting to bump this up .. it's now less than ...

t7719.gif
Yay ! Only 2 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !!
t7719.gif

Woohoo ! It's so close, I can't wait

I'm going to be wearing a nice top and trousers on the Friday evening, then I've got a little black dress for the party

Bring it on !!! :santa:

event.png

t7719.gif
Woohoo !! It's Today !! !!
t7719.gif

See you later girls, I can't wait

Watch out for a mini report and lots of photos either Sunday or Monday

Bring it on !!! :santa:

event.png

Hope you all have a blast. Look forward to seeing the pics!

Have a wonderful time ladies ... one day I hope to make it to one of these get-togethers . Look forward to the pics !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter