DIS-functional Wonder Peeps Part III revisited

SueEllen

<font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color
Okay, since we hit the max on the previous thread (see here) I guess we'll have to start another.

Hey Beano--I found this about Desperate Housewives. I guess it explains a little about that season finale:

"Housewives" Kids Grow Up and Get Recast

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – With "Desperate Housewives" jumping ahead five years for its upcoming fifth season, four newcomers have stepped in to play the kids of Lynette and Tom Scavo (Felicity Huffman and Doug Savant). Joshua Moore is set to play Parker, the oldest son. Charles and Max Carver will play trouble-making twins Porter and Preston, respectively, and Kendall Applegate has signed on as Penny, the youngest child and only daughter. In last season's finale, the ABC soap surprised viewers when it jumped ahead five years. The three sons will now be teenagers, while the daughter is around 8 or 9 years old. The kids previously were played by Zane Huett (Parker), Shane and Brent Kinsman (Porter and Preston) and Darien and Kerstin Pinkerton (Penny).

way to be efficient SE!! I started one too!!

AHAHAHHHA!!!

Soccermom-Cheri in the old thread said:
how do we get copies of some of these (and get to see the rest of them)????

I'll be doing CDs. Posting a bunch of them will crash my iWeb. It's too HOOOOOGE. Some of the files are ginormous (yes, that's a technical term).

I'm working on a way to post a larger selection with my mac homepage, but it's not ready yet. That's why the small selection for now. Also, Bets gets Veto rights on the VR pics before I post any of them. BTW Bets, I'm sending you that link in the next few minutes.

Ok, I couldnt quote it from the last thread but, ROFLMAO, Cheri!!! I don't know of any travel agents that will book that boat. :lmao:

:grouphug: I love our group!!!

We chat so much that we need a part III :thumbsup2 :lmao:

:rolleyes1

Could someone please remind me how to subscribe to our new thread...

it's been a long time and I can't remember how to do it.:confused3

Hey Ronnie Jo, up the top, over Sue Ellens post click on Thread Tools. Subscribe to Thread will be an option there.

Isn't she automatically subscribed when she posts?

I knew we were getting close to being "locked" up but was hoping we'd get a few more pages in before.

Bets- $4 for all of us means we could go back2back2back2back2back2back.... Um... somehow I get the feeling there is no "royal suite" and therefore, where would we hang after the bars close? (The ship the web site shows is def NOT the ship that was parked outside my room in Nassau - what would you do if you arrived at the port expecting a decent sized ship with a fabulous dining room and saw THAT?????:scared1: )

what would you do if you arrived at the port expecting a decent sized ship with a fabulous dining room and saw THAT?????:scared1: )

mutiny?
pirates.gif

oh!!!!!!!

They are sooooo good Ophie!!!! I love that you got his choking up!!

Hola from The World,

We are having a great time, but I think the kids are starting to get tired.

Love all the pics when we get home we will post some pics.

Cheri, is that price including the Rust option.....:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ophie...can I post them on my VR thread??

also..can I get the unedited cut?? I will pay for the disk and all...

ophie...can I post them on my VR thread??

also..can I get the unedited cut?? I will pay for the disk and all...

Let me add the "jumping" pic before you link anything.

Of course you'll get all the pics on your cd. And no paying... don't be dumb.

Isn't she automatically subscribed when she posts?

I'm not sure. I've never quite gotten that.:confused: I always see people say "posting to subscribe" or "just subscribing", but I never really understood how that worked. When I subscribe to a thread by clicking the subscribe option that seems to work for me. I could be missing the obvious though. ;)

Okay... it may take a while to load, but the VR pics are up on our website.

I'm not sure. I've never quite gotten that.:confused: I always see people say "posting to subscribe" or "just subscribing", but I never really understood how that worked. When I subscribe to a thread by clicking the subscribe option that seems to work for me. I could be missing the obvious though. ;)

You can adjust your settings so that if you reply to a thread you're automatically subscribed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter