DIS Exclusive Exclusive February BSM 2/17-2/22/14 Almost SOLD OUT!

I see nobody has answered. Just stopped into the hotel to regroup before the parade. Our guides are Dean and Michael. They are fairly outrageous.

I see nobody has answered. Just stopped into the hotel to regroup before the parade. Our guides are Dean and Michael. They are fairly outrageous.

Outrageous????? What do you mean? I found Dean to be a great guide when I was on this tour 2 years ago.

Kim

Perhaps I was using a less well-known definition of outrageous: highly unusual or unconventional; extravagant; remarkable. Dean and Michael have been outrageous, outgoing, and outstanding the entire trip. Just yesterday they both wore fake moustaches and red shirts without a trace of self-consciousness, while dancing in the lobby if the GF. They wore the moustaches periodically through the rest of the day. I can't decide, between the two them, who to pick as my spirit animal. There's much love and much to love here. They are both awesome. Sorry for any confusion.

Perhaps I was using a less well-known definition of outrageous: highly unusual or unconventional; extravagant; remarkable. Dean and Michael have been outrageous, outgoing, and outstanding the entire trip. Just yesterday they both wore fake moustaches and red shirts without a trace of self-consciousness, while dancing in the lobby if the GF. They wore the moustaches periodically through the rest of the day. I can't decide, between the two them, who to pick as my spirit animal. There's much love and much to love here. They are both awesome. Sorry for any confusion.

OK, thanks for the clarification. Hoping for Dean again in July. Have a great rest of your adventure.

Kim

Kim, having never done an ABD before, I cannot be a fair judge. I'm just going to assume that they are still the best because they have been spectacular. Best wishes that you get them for your trip. But I hear that Michael is going to Peru for a while...

I have to agree w Mr. Kuzco. Mike and Dean have been outrageously good. Sad to say this is our last night.

I have enjoyed the whole trip - and I have to say as a skeptical bean counter. - I am sold on the "value" of ABD. The level of access and quality of itinerary are hard to put a price tag on.

A word of advice for those doing this itinerary in the future: If you plan to come to DLR before the adventure, concentrate on non fast pass attractions as you will have more FPs than you will know what to do with when the ABD swings parkside.

A word of advice for those doing this itinerary in the future: If you plan to come to DLR before the adventure, concentrate on non fast pass attractions as you will have more FPs than you will know what to do with when the ABD swings parkside.

Glad you had a great trip and thanks for the tip. What's the best way to get from DLR to the Lowe's hotel in Hollywood? Were there many in the group that stayed at DLR before or after the ABD?

Glad you had a great trip and thanks for the tip. What's the best way to get from DLR to the Lowe's hotel in Hollywood? Were there many in the group that stayed at DLR before or after the ABD?

ABD will provide transfers from the Grand Californian to the Loews Hotel on the first day of the Adventure.

If you book post nights through ABD, transfers are included.

If you book post nights on your own, transfers are not included.

If you have any questions, please drop me an email at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.

ABD will provide transfers from the Grand Californian to the Loews Hotel on the first day of the Adventure.

If you book post nights through ABD, transfers are included.

If you book post nights on your own, transfers are not included.

If you have any questions, please drop me an email at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.

Thanks. Will do.

I just noticed the subtle difference in spelling the hotel name. Silly me, I figured it was some bizarre corporate diversification of Lowe's Hardware into the hotel business. Not sure why I never gave that a second thought. :D

Kevin knows of what he speaks....

Luxury SUV was at Grand Cal at promptly at 1PM to pick us up for the start of the ABD. and the LOEWS was a great hotel... and you cant beat the location.

I couldn't have spoken of these two better!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!