DIS Exclusive Exclusive February BSM 2/17-2/22/14 Almost SOLD OUT!

Just found something to do while the Superbowl is on.....Skywalking Through Neverland has an interview with Margaret Kerry to watch...may down load audio too.....its part 1 so hope part 2 is available before our trip

For those of you staying around after the tour, the DIS Unplugged Disneyland team is hosting a couple of Dapper Dap meets during the weekend.

Saturday at 5pm at the "backside" of the fireplace at the Grand Californian

Sunday at 1pm at the River Belle Terrace at Disneyland Park

We'd love to see some of you there!

For those of you staying around after the tour, the DIS Unplugged Disneyland team is hosting a couple of Dapper Dap meets during the weekend.

Thanks Tom! Excited to see so much extra stuff happening that weekend. We'll be staying on through Sunday with a red-eye back to the east coast at on sunday night.

Aloha everyone. Sorry I can't join chat tonight, but I can't figure out how to join on my iPad. I just finished reading Kevin's email and I'm excited for the surprises. Back to the pool.:wave2:

Chandra

Can get into chat....I am getting excited but my husband is bummed with no BBQ and no Trains....hope it warms up in Cali.....tired of the cold here in Fla.....will try chat again

to get into chat u need to use a twitter, facebook or google ID/PW.. DIS PW is not working

Tom,
Unfortunately, we are staying before (not after) the ABD. Wish we could join you for dapper days. It sounds so cool. Thanks for the podcast. Avid listener here!

For those on this ABD,
The Dapper Days hotel rates (if they are still avail) were a bargain. Way better than what ABD was offering. And we were going to use it for one of the pre-ABD days, but my DVC waitlist cleared. I cant recall the exact amount, but I want to say it was $189/nite a the Disneyland Hotel - which is a BARGAIN!

Tom,

Thanks for the invite. I, too, won't be able to join. Flying out the day that the BSM tour ends. And I'm really disappointed because I'm very interested in Dapper Days and I listen to the Disneyland podcast every week. Great job there by your and your terrific cast of characters (or should I say personalities?) Maybe ill catch up with some if the DL podcast crew the next time

Rob

Hi all,

One week from today we'll be arriving at the Loews Hollywood Hotel!!!!!
Very excited!!!

Tom,
We'll definitely popping by for a visit for at least one of your Dapper Day meet ups although I'm sorry just not sure which one that will be yet.
See ya real soon :cheer2:

I was sad that I have to work Thursday nights and couldn't really join in on the discussions. Then all of a sudden I remembered this thread! Hi everyone! I can't wait to meet you all and have a fun trip! I'm not nearly the Disney expert I'm sure most of you are.. but this trip sounded like too fun to pass up!:cool1:

Seems like it will be snowing all day tomorrow in NYC. Hoping it doesn't mess up our flight plans on Friday nite.

I rarely buy trip insurance, but this trip was too expensive to not insure. I hope they work w me if I have to pay up to fly standby.

Seems like it will be snowing all day tomorrow in NYC. Hoping it doesn't mess up our flight plans on Friday nite. I rarely buy trip insurance, but this trip was too expensive to not insure. I hope they work w me if I have to pay up to fly standby.

Hopefully things are good by tomorrow. I'm worried about our flight on Saturday morning now. They're expecting another 2 inches tomorrow night.

Positive vibes for all those facing possible weather-related issues. I'm completely clueless and hadn't realized the forecast was that bad. Travel safely!

Safe travels to everyone. Took off fine this morning and we're on the way out to San Francisco.

Safe travels to everyone. Took off fine this morning and we're on the way out to San Francisco.

Have a great adventure!

If you have time while in SF, you may want to check out the Ferry Building marketplace. Val & I enjoyed a nice break at the wine store/bar when we were there in December. They have a nice selection of cheeses and meats to go with your wine and they are all sourced from other vendors in the same building. We loved the Cowgirl Mt. Tam cheese and assorted cold cuts from Boccalone.

Safe travels. The weather today is good in San Francisco. You can actually see the bridge today. Tonight is the end of the Chinese New Year with a big parade starting around 5. A bit of warning for the union square area.

John Henson passed away on Friday. I know that some of the group are in transit or are already in vacation mode and therefore might not have heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!