DIS Exclusive Exclusive February BSM 2/17-2/22/14 Almost SOLD OUT!

The WDFM is on my list of things to do, but not on this trip. But it sounds great. Thanks for sharing. I'm also interested in that area where it is. I can't remember the name, but the way they've adapted that historical area looks very interesting.

It's located in the Presidio section of San Francisco. The Presidio was a military base for many, many years before being deactivated in the 80's I believe. The grounds are gorgeous.

I too am going to the WDFM before the trip. I have been before but with friends who did not want to stay as long so I am looking forward to the repeat trip. My birthday is at the beginning of the month which I am spending at Aulani. I live in Alabama and we are expecting snow tomorrow. I need to move further south:).

Chandra

Where do you stay when you go to the WDFM? Wondering about doing that after my BSM tour in July.

I too am going to the WDFM before the trip. I have been before but with friends who did not want to stay as long so I am looking forward to the repeat trip. My birthday is at the beginning of the month which I am spending at Aulani. I live in Alabama and we are expecting snow tomorrow. I need to move further south:). Chandra

When are you going? We fly into SFO on Saturday morning and now I'm thinking of going that afternoon so we can go Alcatraz on Sunday morning. Also, I just got back from Knoxville and everyone down south is losing their mind over this cold.
~ Chad

My family is looking forward to EVERYTHING. Disney and Henson studios. Behind the scenes at the parks.

We r Disney geeks and this trip is long overdue.

Hoping to parlay this into an Italy ABD in 2015 (DW is not a good traveler, but I hope ABD will woo her into a sense of comfort that Europe is doable).

My DDs 14 and 11 are going us. Any other kids coming?

When are you going? We fly into SFO on Saturday morning and now I'm thinking of going that afternoon so we can go Alcatraz on Sunday morning.

Get your Alcatraz tickets as soon as you are sure. We were shut-out over Christmas week because we didn't realize you should buy these ahead of time.

Chad you will love WDFM. We went a couple of years ago. Can't wait to go back. Definitely pack your tissues, i was a mess coming out of the last room. I stayed there a long time.

Definitely everyone is losing there mind today. I left work at 11:45 which turned out to be the best move ever. I thought maybe I was leaving too soon. Still took an hour and at least i had no traffic. The roads were getting bad. Now they are worse and it is complete gridlock around the city.

Enjoy your trip.

I wonder in our coming and going if we will drive by the LaBrea tar pits and if Kevin can do magic and have Margaret Kerry be at the Disney Studio Commissary for lunch with us......always can wish

Kevin Can Do Magic.....thank you......any thing we shouldn't bring for autographs??

Kevin Can Do Magic.....thank you......any thing we shouldn't bring for autographs??

Margaret Kerry will sign things that you bring.

In addition, we will also provide something from us.

If there is a question in your mind of it's appropriateness....dont bring it. :)

I'm stuck at work overnight because of the weather. It was forecast until it started snowing the the bad weather would be south of Birmingham. Oops! All the roads are icy and gridlocked. I hope your night is better.

Thanks for the update Chad... We're stoked about Soarin' being available again. :banana:

Chandra, I'm so green with jealousy about your upcoming travel...you might as well call me Kermit. Awesome itinerary. Amazing way to celebrate your birthday.

Just wondering if there's any reason Stewart and I aren't on your list Kevin?

Is anyone else going to Lady and the Tramp at the El Capitan?

Lily...when are you going to see Lady and the Tramp? I hadn't checked yet to see what is playing at the El Capitan.

Tuesday night was our plan Kuzco but still needed to check if that was a good night to do it.

Thanks so much Kevin we really appreciate everything you've done to make our Disney Dreams come true... :cheer2:

Can't believe my name on a list has just pumped up my excited level so much :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!