Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

For those of you doing the 7:20 express Vatican tour on the 24th, how do you intend to get to the Vatican? I know most of you are at Berini Bristol, I am at an Air B n B close to that and it looks like a LONGGGGGGGGGGG walk. Cabs dont seem to operate before 7am. Trying to decide how I plan to make it to the 7:05 meet up time.

For those of you doing the 7:20 express Vatican tour on the 24th, how do you intend to get to the Vatican? I know most of you are at Berini Bristol, I am at an Air B n B close to that and it looks like a LONGGGGGGGGGGG walk. Cabs dont seem to operate before 7am. Trying to decide how I plan to make it to the 7:05 meet up time.

I'll ask the hotel when we arrive. It may be that they just need to call for a taxi. Otherwise Uber or the Metro. There's a station right outside our hotel. If your AirBnB is closer to the Bernini Bristol, you could always meet up with us in the lobby before we head out.

I'll ask the hotel when we arrive. It may be that they just need to call for a taxi. Otherwise Uber or the Metro. There's a station right outside our hotel. If your AirBnB is closer to the Bernini Bristol, you could always meet up with us in the lobby before we head out.

The hotel in 2014 arrange for taxis for us when a group was going to the food tour. We let them know the day before.

Did someone once say we should set up a group page on FB?

Would there still be interest for that?

I’d set it up. Someone would have to friend me because you can’t set up a group without adding at least one friend and my mom is not on FB. (I mean I have friends but none that are going to Italy on this trip..*facepalm*)

If I get a friend request I’ll set it up if not we will forget this was ever mentioned...

(Erin Norton picture of me with Minnie Mouse)

:wave2:

Did someone once say we should set up a group page on FB?

Would there still be interest for that?

I’d set it up. Someone would have to friend me because you can’t set up a group without adding at least one friend and my mom is not on FB. (I mean I have friends but none that are going to Italy on this trip..*facepalm*)

If I get a friend request I’ll set it up if not we will forget this was ever mentioned...

(Erin Norton picture of me with Minnie Mouse)

:wave2:

Ok it is set up!

Search for Viking Sky March 24 2018 Dis Group

I think this will be a great way to put faces to Avatars!!

Thanks for starting the group. I think since it’s set to secret, people will have to be added by another member, it will not come up in a search. I added a few people but I’m sure there are some I’m missing!

Super Bummed! Was excited to add the Santa Severina tour... was looking at other ports, and about 20 minutes later we went to check out, and the Viking site told us it was "removed" from our list and was now sold out! I had no idea it wasn't holding our place! Super bummed! Any chance Eva and I can get in on the winery tour?

So far we are also doing the dinner tour in Rome Friday night, and the Vatican early tour Saturday and staying at the Bernini Bristol. Also planning on doing the "hop on, hop off" tour friday during the day- so there should be a lot of us able to help each other watch for pick pockets! (been watching all the Rick Steves youtube videos about Rome ... he goes on quite a bit about them!) I have no idea how we are getting from hotel to port yet- plan on getting a car... guess I better get on that.

Is anyone doing any darkrome venice tours? We are planning to do the included Venice tour, but we were looking at darkrome options and some look interesting...

Tried to find the Facebook group- seems we don't know the secret handshake...

Angie

Thanks for starting the group. I think since it’s set to secret, people will have to be added by another member, it will not come up in a search. I added a few people but I’m sure there are some I’m missing!

Now I feel better about not being able to find it! Thanks for the add!

Sorry new to starting groups o_O

Now not secret so should be search able!! Let me know if you have issues!!

Super Bummed! Was excited to add the Santa Severina tour... was looking at other ports, and about 20 minutes later we went to check out, and the Viking site told us it was "removed" from our list and was now sold out! I had no idea it wasn't holding our place! Super bummed! Any chance Eva and I can get in on the winery tour?

So far we are also doing the dinner tour in Rome Friday night, and the Vatican early tour Saturday and staying at the Bernini Bristol. Also planning on doing the "hop on, hop off" tour friday during the day- so there should be a lot of us able to help each other watch for pick pockets! (been watching all the Rick Steves youtube videos about Rome ... he goes on quite a bit about them!) I have no idea how we are getting from hotel to port yet- plan on getting a car... guess I better get on that.

Is anyone doing any darkrome venice tours? We are planning to do the included Venice tour, but we were looking at darkrome options and some look interesting...

Angie
I am doing the dark rome veince tour on march 30th. includes doge's palace and St Mark's Basilica. think is better than the included tour. was only 90/PP

Angie

Regarding the winery tour in Crotone, there may still be availability. I'm waiting for confirmation on the total number of guests the vans can accommodate. I'll send you an invite to the conversation. After taking a look, please let me know if you are interested in the conversation.

Great idea! I think we might take you guys up on that because we are going to be about a block from the hotel and since it's an air b n b we have no help in the calling a cab department.

Angie
I was looking at the Dark Rome Murano and Burano afternoon tour while in Venice. I did not book it yet though. I did the included tour as well, the earliest time it allowed. Was thinking the afternoon Murano one might wedge in nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!