DIS/Dreams Unlimited China Adventure Oct 14th - 25th 2017 SOLD OUT!!!

Question to those who have Global Entry. What was the time period between your in-person interview and notification that you were approved?

Thanks!

...dave

Hello! I am delighted to see how many are interested in setting up a chat. Please email me your g-mail addresses to michael@wdwinfo.com. I will start setting it up in the Google Hangout and sending out the invitations. We can then figure out a time that includes as many as possible. With the various time zones and people's work schedules, it may prove challenging.

I am gearing up for the July season of Connecting with Walt and another special project in addition to my usual activities, so it may take me a bit of time to set it all up.

Have a good weekend and Happy Father's Day!

Question to those who have Global Entry. What was the time period between your in-person interview and notification that you were approved?

Thanks!

...dave
We got ours a couple of years ago now and I think it took just a couple of weeks. I hear its quite a bit longer now.

Thanks!

...dave
I got mine about a year ago and it was about a week. I was surprised how quick it was.

Laurie

Dave, once we had our interview we got the number very quickly. Within a week IIRC.

Thanks Jeff. Because of construction at TIA the Homeland Security interview office there is closed. That has put pressure on the Orlando office. We received our initial approval at the end of May. First available interview in Orlando was mid-July.

Kevin (Cousin Orville) - was it your trip report where I saw the Chinese calligraphy where they make multicolored names out of animals? I know I saw it on a trip report somewhere. If so, do you remember which city that was in? I remember thinking that would be nice to bring back for my kids. How large were they?

Laurie

I thought that I'd resurrect the VPN discussion. Has anyone been looking into this? If so, what kinds of deals have you found? I received an email from BoingBoing's store for lifetime subscriptions starting from $55 up to $90.

I thought that I'd resurrect the VPN discussion. Has anyone been looking into this? If so, what kinds of deals have you found? I received an email from BoingBoing's store for lifetime subscriptions starting from $55 up to $90.

I am using proXPN that @WebmasterMike recommended back on Page 4. I got in on the lifetime deal for $40.00. It's easy to set up and use plus it runs on all of my devices including my desktop Mac. The software has been updated at least 2 times since I bought it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!