DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

Hello, ladies! I apologize for the delay in getting back to each of you, but I think that I have sent everyone who was interested an email invitation to our Facebook page. So check your emails for that, and if for some reason you don't see it, let me know and I'll try resending it. :) Thanks!
Can I get added to the facebook page?

I just recently found out about your group and would love to join also. But I am not sure how to send a message. I tried clicking on the link above for mommaU4 but wasn't able to do anything. Would really appreciate your help...

It's been so long since I've posted here on the DIS. Shame on me... but most of our planning and interactions now take place on Facebook. I still love the DIS though. Can't forget where it all began. If not for this website, and a wacky idea formed one night back in 2007, the DIS Divas and all their friendships would not exist today! And.... we would not have just celebrated our 10th Annual Disneyland Trip!! Love this awesome group of gals!! <3
16998876_10154611819024011_1002581205660000047_n.jpg

The pictures are great. It looks like everyone had a really wonderful time! I have been to Disney world many times, but only once to Disneyland, almost 10 years ago. My kids are grown now so we only go every couple years to Disney world. I would love to join your group if you are still taking new members. I couldn't figure how to msg and I tried to look for you on face book, but had no luck. If you want my email address its Jfalletta@aol.com.

I love these pictures! I'm so glad that the weather was nice for our Diva Weekend. ºoº

The pictures are great. It looks like everyone had a really wonderful time! I have been to Disney world many times, but only once to Disneyland, almost 10 years ago. My kids are grown now so we only go every couple years to Disney world. I would love to join your group if you are still taking new members. I couldn't figure how to msg and I tried to look for you on face book, but had no luck. If you want my email address its Jfalletta@aol.com.

You should be able to reach mommaU4 here, but I believe you need 10 posts before sending PMs/conversation messages: https://www.disboards.com/conversations/add?to=mommaU4

Let me know if you figure out how to message :) I really want to join this group.

I can't message you on here :( but really want to be added to the group on fb. I'm a mommy to four princesses in phoenix az & a Disney ladies trip sounds like so much fun!

My email is lmlange9@yahoo.com I'm on Facebook under this email :)

Please add me :)

Let me know if you figure out how to message :) I really want to join this group.

Hey there I think you cannot message until you've had 10 posts so post a few more and then you can message our fearless leader directly!

I can't message you on here :( but really want to be added to the group on fb. I'm a mommy to four princesses in phoenix az & a Disney ladies trip sounds like so much fun!

My email is lmlange9@yahoo.com I'm on Facebook under this email :)

Please add me :)

Hello, ladies! I believe Mary Jo is correct, you need at least 10 posts on the DIS before you can send another member a private message. (Welcome to the DIS, by the way, as it appears you are both new.) :) But the only reason I ask people to PM me is in case they prefer not to share their email on here. But, since you did, I went ahead and used it to send you an invite to our planning page on Facebook. I can't remember where the invite shows up, so check your email and Facebook messages or notifications. If for some reason you don't receive it, let me know. Since we did just get back from our latest trip, there isn't a lot of planning taking place, and won't be for awhile, but you are welcome to scroll through and check things out from prior trips. If you have an questions feel free to ask away. Hope to see you both in 2018!

Hello, DISboard ladies! Just a quick peek in here to let you all know that yes, the DIS Divas' group is still alive and well on Facebook! We have a planning page with all our trip information, we have a chat page where we "hang out", and a couple other sub forums just for the Divas. So, if you've ever wanted to go to Disneyland with a bunch of great gals, now is your chance! As you can see from the photos above, we have a blast when we are at Disney. Any female over the age of 18 is welcome. (if accompanied by mother/other female guardian, over 21 if attending solo)

Warning: Long, run-on sentence ahead...

We have single women, married women, women who are Moms and Grandmas, women from their early 20's to late 60's, women who love dogs, and cats, and horses, and birds, women who love to cook and bake, women who prefer to order take-out, women who love the Seahawks, women who love to shop, women who shoot guns, women who love wine....and women who love even more wine followed with a bit of wine, women who can sing and women who should never sing....ever, women who love to read and women who haven't read a book in years, women who work out, women who work, women who are stay at home moms, women who bring their adult daughters, women who want to leave family at home and happily forget they exist for a few days, women who love to drool over the cast of Outlander, cry with the cast of This is Us, and shake their heads at everyone on Bachelor in Paradise, women who ride motorcycles, women who still love the Billy's (remember them? Golden Horseshoe?), women who love to hike, women who love to nap, women obsessed with Candy Crush, women obsessed with Halloween, women who finish their Christmas shopping in September and women who don't start shopping until December 20, women who love coffee, women who love pizza and beer, women who love Cards Against Humanity, women who swear like a sailor, women who go to church, women who love to camp, women who love a good mani/pedi, women from as far away as Australia, women who are crafty and creative, women who are funny, and strong, and beautiful, and fun loving, and welcoming, and real.
But, best of all..... women who LOVE Disney!
So, if you think you'd fit in somewhere with some of these women, then don't wait, don't hesitate, come join the best group of ladies you'll ever meet. You won't regret it!

Love it!! And hey we even have some in their 70's. My mom will be 73 by the next trip ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter