Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. March 09 week 5 page 31 post 451

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an April thread yet? Or am I being rather blind?! :lmao:

Anyway, it's been the 1st April weigh in for me this morning and I've lost a 1lb, takes me back to the 12lb's I'd lost before the hen party :thumbsup2

Still can't break past the 12lb barrier though and I've hurt my ankle swimming on Friday evening :sad2: I'm hoping it won't stop my training this week though, but I'll have to wait and see, fingers crossed!

Hey guys been so busy well done on all ur weight losses =)

I didnt weigh in this week as my mum was away so im doing it as usual on friday x

Anyway, it's been the 1st April weigh in for me this morning and I've lost a 1lb, takes me back to the 12lb's I'd lost before the hen party :thumbsup2

Still can't break past the 12lb barrier though and I've hurt my ankle swimming on Friday evening :sad2: I'm hoping it won't stop my training this week though, but I'll have to wait and see, fingers crossed!

:rotfl2: The april thread will start tomorrow, because i post it on a monday this week was still march.

well done on your 1lb loss, sorry you have hurt yourself tho :hug:

hey hope everyones been doing ok?
ive been without the net all week, missed my Dis fix.

i stayed the same this week, not too bad seeing as i lost 10lbs in March- got slimmer on the month on the SW formus. woohoo

good luck evryone for weigh in and well done to everyone.xxx

Well done on sts :thumbsup2

Well done getting back on track :thumbsup2

I 've been feeling ill since Friday and all I've wanted to eat is stodgy comfort food and chocolate :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter