DIS CJ 07-08/ update post #1 11/6/07

Meant to post, I've got mine back (it came while my hand was out of action and I forgot to ask Kicky to post for me :blush: ) I LOVE all your pages -even DH had a look! I'd love to do another one sometime:thumbsup2

I just talked with maralynn on the phone. She has 1 book and wasn't sure where to send it. She said she would mail it out to me next week- or pm me if she couldn't. We talked for some time and she said things have been a little crazy with some extended family stuff that is going on. It sounds like she will be out of pocket for a while longer but she will hope to be able to be back with us a little more after the new year.

Rebecca

Looks like the one Mar has is luvMV50's. Did Mar get hers back, AWM I assume you mailed to her right? If so, then all are accounted for and only 2 are left floating. I have Kat's still, just not enough time in the day ya know.
I will ask Luv if she wants her book now or if she would like it to finish the circle.
Kat do you want me to finish or do you want it to just come home?

Looks like the one Mar has is luvMV50's. Did Mar get hers back, AWM I assume you mailed to her right? If so, then all are accounted for and only 2 are left floating. I have Kat's still, just not enough time in the day ya know.
I will ask Luv if she wants her book now or if she would like it to finish the circle.
Kat do you want me to finish or do you want it to just come home?

Mar is planning on mailing Luv's book to me- just let me know what I should do when i get it. I know I haven't done it and niether has Amy.

Rebecca

Hi! I actually have an evening to myself. Thanks for calling Rebecca.... I didn't think anyone missed me, lol.

Yes, I have my book back. The only one I have left to do is Luv's which I am working on right now. Haven't had much mojo lately either with everything else going on. :sad2:

Rebecca ~ Did you get the book last week???
I'll be on & off here today if you post to the thread. Otherwise, can you pm me so I'll get a copy to my email. Thanks

I am sorry I forgot to post. I recieved it. I will complete it after my company leaves- the beginning of the 11 people visiting for Christmas arrived yesterday.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter