• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining window

dwight16

DIS Veteran
its 60 days right? is it like WDW where its 60 plus your stay? i am going last week of july and the luau dinner show is sold out until end of august. sad but not sad since we have 10 people so that would be about 1600 bucks.
thanks for your help just want to do one meal with mickey! when we are there.

I was able to make a reservation for the Luau for September 11th. I am not sure how far out they are booking that but for Makahiki they are currently booking out 30 days for breakfast and dinner.

I don't know the booking window for the luau, but you can only make dining reservations 30 days out at this time, per the Aulani website.

I booked months in advance for Luau. With limited dining options they should really be adding more shows.

Restaurant reservations are 30 days. I would keep trying online - just in case.

I was able to make a reservation for the Luau for September 11th. I am not sure how far out they are booking that but for Makahiki they are currently booking out 30 days for breakfast and dinner.
Is the Luau being offered on only selected nights? Do you know which ones?

It appears they open the luau booking 6 months out, and they release the entire month at once. For example, all November dates were available to book at the beginning of May.

Luau tickets and dining reservations are not the same thing.

It's currently running Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday.

Book early in your trip so you have an opportunity to reschedule if it rains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter