Dining Reviews 10/3:Pinnochio Village Haus & Liberty Tree Tavern

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Meals are 3 adults, 1 child
10/3-We had breakfast in the room.

Lunch-Pinnochio Village Haus:Adults had hamburgers, DD had the turkey & cheese rollup. We also had Figaro Fries and a chocolate shake. MIL and DH loved their hamburgers and the toppings bar. I was sick so mine did not taste good. The chocolate shake hit the spot though. ;) I cannot find my receipt for this so don't know how much it cost. Grade:A

Dinner-PS at LTT before MNSSHP. We had 5:30 PS. We were a few minutes late and were seated with in 10 minutes. Tim was our waiter and he was a HOOT! He signed Avery's autograph book and took a picture with her for her album. :) The characters were GREAT! Spent a fair amount of time with DD signing her book, posing for a picture, and acting shy when she blew them a kiss. Most of them came around twice while we were there.
It did take a while to get our food. There was a table that got there quite a while after we did and were served the same or faster than we were. In Tim's defense he was VERY busy. The food was all great and we would eat here again. :)
Total with tax:$80.90 Grade Food:A Grade Service:B+ (Plus for excellent personality. :) )

Jenn Lynn - I've really been enjoying your reviews (I've read several today). The rating information is a real help, and so is the pricing. I have to say your daughter is a real cutie, too.

Cheers,

I have always felt that Pinnochio's doesn't get the attention it should. The sandwiches and burgers are very good and the Strobolli salad with the nuts, peaches, blue cheese and the balsamic dressing is INCREDIBLE! We go every visit just for that salad!

Kapp:bounce:

Hey, Pinocchio's is our favorite lunch spot in MK! We hang out to get the seat by the window overlooking It's a Small World. Too bad ISW is going to be closed when we visit in late November! But the salad is great, and the kids' meal is big enough to feed my husband, which is good because my 9-year-old is moving off the kids' menu and on to the pricier turkey sandwich!

But hey, keep it between us, okay?

We love Pin. House, too. The salad is GREAT. Our favorite place to sit is upstairs (although it's not always open), outside on the balcony overlooking FantasyLand. There are only 3 or 4 tables up there, and it's a great place to unwind!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter