Dining Reservation/Make A Wish help

Hootenany

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

We are headed to Disneyland in July for our son's Make A Wish trip! We go to WDW at least once each year, but have never been to DLR and we are beyond excited!
Now that we are able to make dining reservations, I have a few questions that I was hoping you all could help with...

We would very much like to try Blue Bayou restaurant. There is a Fantasmic package reservation available but it's pretty late at night (8:40) and we would probably miss Together Forever. Does anyone know if there is handicapped seating for Wish kids and their families, or should we book the Blue Bayou Fantasmic package and risk missing Together Forever?

What offerings (if any) does DLR offer for handicapped viewing for...
Pixar Play Parade
Fantasmic
Together Forever
Paint the Night
World of Color

We are not expecting any special treatment, but would love some more information on this to make the most efficient plans for our family.

Thank you so much for your help!

I am fairly certain that there is handicapped viewing for all of these. World of Color definitely. I don’t know any details though. You might get better responses posting on the disABILITIES Board. I hope your family has an amazing trip!!!!!

Last edited:
I am fairly certain that there is handicapped viewing for all of these. World of Color definitely. I don’t know any details though. You might get better responses posting on the disABILITIES Board. I hope your family has an amazing trip!!!!!

Thank you so much!

If this is a Make-a-Wish trip talking to your trip coordinator they might be able to set something up. There is going to be accessible viewing for all the shows but not necessarily one that accommodates an entire family as well.

If this is a Make-a-Wish trip talking to your trip coordinator they might be able to set something up. There is going to be accessible viewing for all the shows but not necessarily one that accommodates an entire family as well.
I agree with this and if the coordinator can’t help you figure it out you can try to contact Disneyland guest relations to find out the procedures for the shows before you get to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter