Dining Plan Punch Card

Here is your dining card...

padilla_dining_zps7iszauvw.jpg
I love it! Thank you for doing this. Very nice of you. This will help us keep track!!!

Amy, thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking your time to help with my trip. It is so generous of you!

Hi! Could you please make one for the Cunningham Family with the red polka dot background? 2 adults, 2 children on the regular dining plan for 7 nights. Thank you so much!

Hi,
Could you please make one saying Walt Disney World 2017 with the red polka dot background?
It will be for 2 adults for 5 nights on in the regular dining plan.
Thank you in advance

Can someone help? I went to access my punch cards and I can't get the files to open. They are saved as jpeg. I can't get any photo viewer to open them nor can I insert into Word. I'm not sure what went wrong. Any suggestions? I even tried resaving them from the original post and that didn't work. I'm not sure what to do. Thanks in advance.

Omg, this is awesome! I would love a star border one if you are still doing this!

Regular dining plan
Roukes family
8 nights
3 adults
2 kids

Can someone help? I went to access my punch cards and I can't get the files to open. They are saved as jpeg. I can't get any photo viewer to open them nor can I insert into Word. I'm not sure what went wrong. Any suggestions? I even tried resaving them from the original post and that didn't work. I'm not sure what to do. Thanks in advance.

I am hoping that you have already figured this out. If not, you might try using a program like Paint. I know it is a program that most/if not all computers come with and it should open a jpeg with no problems. If that still doesn't work, maybe try asking your question on the main thread (so more people will see it). Because I am not sure which programs others have used. I always use my design software (Photoshop Elements) or Paint to open mine.

I am hoping that you have already figured this out. If not, you might try using a program like Paint. I know it is a program that most/if not all computers come with and it should open a jpeg with no problems. If that still doesn't work, maybe try asking your question on the main thread (so more people will see it). Because I am not sure which programs others have used. I always use my design software (Photoshop Elements) or Paint to open mine.
Unfortunately, I am still struggling with this. Paint won't open it either. I've tried several programs and not sure why it won't work because I haven't had trouble with jpeg before. I'll keep working on it. If all else fails, I may just do a screen shot or something.

Unfortunately, I am still struggling with this. Paint won't open it either. I've tried several programs and not sure why it won't work because I haven't had trouble with jpeg before. I'll keep working on it. If all else fails, I may just do a screen shot or something.

Try "print screen" (it's next to "F12" on my keyboard) and then open Paint and click paste. You'll have to crop around it, but it should work.

I just happened on this thread from the "new posts" page. They look really cute!!

What does everyone actually punch them with? (I mean, I have a hole punch at home, but it's not something I normally carry around.)

I just happened on this thread from the "new posts" page. They look really cute!!

What does everyone actually punch them with? (I mean, I have a hole punch at home, but it's not something I normally carry around.)
I just plan to cross them off with a sharpie. The sharpie doubles as an autograph pen and don't have to carry anything extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter