Difference between Sea World San Antonio and Orlando

tatra83

Earning My Ears
As anyone been to both San Antonio and Orlando Sea World? We have annual passes to the San Antonio one, so we have been quite a few times. I'm wondering if the Orlando one is worth a day away from Disney. Does it have anything San Antonio doesn't?

I just returned from my first visit to San Antonio. I loved the park there and going to be planning a trip back next year. As for does the Orlando park have things that San Antonio don't. It has a lot. Its a very different park. Below is a list of some of the differences of what Orlando has. Please ask any questions as I am a huge SeaWorld fan and love all the parks.

1) Different shows including Blue horizons and allure the call of the ocean
2) Even though One Ocean is the same show as Texas its very different because of the shape of the stadium
3) Rides such as Antarctica, Wild Arctic, Manta, Krakan, Sky Tower, Turtle Treck, the Orlando Journey to Atlantis is amazing
4) Underwater viewing areas like the Dolphins and whales are amazing.
5) The waterfront shops and dining is beautiful.

Its worth a visit to Orlando. You will be so glad you went. When are you planning on going?

Thank you so much! That is very helpful. :)

We are going November 14-21. I think that gives us plenty of time to take a Sea World day. I just wanted opinions from someone that could compare San Antonio vs Orlando and you have done that and helped me make up my mind that Orlando is worth checking out.

Thank you so much! That is very helpful. :)

We are going November 14-21. I think that gives us plenty of time to take a Sea World day. I just wanted opinions from someone that could compare San Antonio vs Orlando and you have done that and helped me make up my mind that Orlando is worth checking out.

Glad I could help. Its worth a visit for sure. Any other questions just ask :)

I just returned from my first visit to San Antonio. I loved the park there and going to be planning a trip back next year. As for does the Orlando park have things that San Antonio don't. It has a lot. Its a very different park. Below is a list of some of the differences of what Orlando has. Please ask any questions as I am a huge SeaWorld fan and love all the parks. 1) Different shows including Blue horizons and allure the call of the ocean 2) Even though One Ocean is the same show as Texas its very different because of the shape of the stadium 3) Rides such as Antarctica, Wild Arctic, Manta, Krakan, Sky Tower, Turtle Treck, the Orlando Journey to Atlantis is amazing 4) Underwater viewing areas like the Dolphins and whales are amazing. 5) The waterfront shops and dining is beautiful. Its worth a visit to Orlando. You will be so glad you went. When are you planning on going?

I don't mean to hijack this post, but I noticed you said you love all the SeaWorld parks. We're planning a trip to San Diego in the spring. Have you been to the SeaWorld there and if so would you recommend it? We've never been to the one in Orlando but many years ago we went to the one in Ohio before it closed. Thanks!

I was in the San Diego SeaWorld in 2006. So its been a while but I loved it there too. Like San Antonio its different from the Orlando version. I also love the fact of it being on Mission Bay makes for a beautiful view in the park. Do you have any questions I can help with?

I was in the San Diego SeaWorld in 2006. So its been a while but I loved it there too. Like San Antonio its different from the Orlando version. I also love the fact of it being on Mission Bay makes for a beautiful view in the park. Do you have any questions I can help with?

Thanks for the info, we're definitely leaning towards doing a day at SeaWorld. I don't have any questions right now since we just started planning. If any come up I'll let you know, thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter