Difference between lunch and dinner Fantasmic?

Mom2riley

Earning My Ears
Is there any difference between a lunch and dinner reservation for Minnie's Seasonal Dine at HV Fantasmic package?

Lunch is currently Disney Jr and switching to Minnie. If you are going after the switch then I think no difference
Yes. It's the Minnie's Seasonal Dine so it's the Holiday lunch. We have reservations for lunch and dinner mid November but I wasn't sure if we should keep one ADR over the other for any reason. I believe the cost is the same and theme is the same.

I would say keep lunch as a ts can serve as a nice break from touring
Thank you. One reservation is 2:35, the other is 3:35. I was really torn on which I should keep and which I should let go of. I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing some amazing bonus of one over the other!

The food is equally terrible at both :).

I go every time regardless because it is my son's favorite :).

Hmmm we loved it. Best character meal of our trip and we booked it for Thanksgiving this year.

Glad for you! You must have better luck than me! I've done this six times and I've yet to find the food even remotely good ... that said I love the character interactions and will do it every time as a result!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!