Did you frame your litho?

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
If so, did you have it custom done? This thing is a strange size! I figured it would be 11"x14" when I looked at it, but it's more like 10" and a smidge by almost (but not quite) 13". What's the deal? How'd you do it? Have it rematted?

D4D

I would also be interested in the answer to this.......I can't figure out what size to go with.

We had them custom framed. I looked for a coupon, and we finally took it to a local store. They are in our living room, and I love seeing them. After the price of the DVC, the framing was a bargain. We own BWV, VWL, and VB.

Bobbi :flower:

BitsnBearsMom said:
We did.... ours fit into a 10X13 frame.
::yes:: 10 x 13 is a standard frame size :)

Should be able to get any number of styles at Michaels, JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, ACMoore, etc. Even Wally World should have a few....

I used http://www.pictureframes.com where they'll cut your frame exactly to size and charge much less than a corner frame store. If you're really a perfectionist you can upload a digital photo of your litho and see it surrounded by exactly your choice of frame and mat. Great way to make sure it all goes together before you place your order.

I just found a frame at WalMart as close to the size as I could and then cut the mat down with a razor blade! Turned out great and cost me $3.00 for the frame. Also - someone in an ealrlier thread said they re-matted their print to a more standard size - the only difficulty there would be in cutting out the small hole for the little DVC Member imprint. :flower:

I had mine perfessionally done plus I had them add the SSR Pin!

Looks Great!

I need to figure out how to get my hands on a BCV one so I can do the same thing!

janet

I had mine framed. More importantly, I had it rematted. Getting that blah VWL print rematted suddenly made it look very nice.

Thanks for all the help! I haven't seen any 10x13 frames. After 8x10 it jumped to 11x14 - I'll have to look again! I might have mine rematted or maybe I'll just get it double matted to fit an 11x14.

Oooo... adding the SSR pin... I know I have one or two, which one should I do, I wonder.... that would look great!

You're right - after the actual purchase - this should be a deal!

D4D

We bought the 11X14 and put in a mat. We cut our mat with a razor blade too to show the logo. I look at it every day and smile and count the days until we will be home again.

I bought the "do-it-yourself" frame and it hangs in our Mickey room! The SSR colors go great with our room!!

You sometimes get a litho when you join, like when it's a new resort. I got a litho from BCV when it opened, but when I bought into OKW/BWV I didn't get anything. My BC litho looks so nice, though, because I had it custom matted and framed. I eventually sold my BC, but I liked the litho so well that I kept it. :)

I put the $500 down today and they are sending me the papers fed ex. I'm getting 250 pts at SSR (Wife's Christmas present, shhhhh)! I better ask for the litho!

Thanks

We had BCV, SSR, VB & HH framed at a shop and are up on the wall in our "Disney Room" AKA the family room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter