Diane's Journal to a Happier/Healthier me...encouragement welcome!

You're doing a great job, Diane!!!:cheer2: 28 days on program is a wonderful accomplishment!!! Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

Hope you have a nice day today!:hug:

Diane, I am so proud of you (and very inspired as well)! You are turning things over to Tim and a higher power, that's a very good sign! You are paying Tim the big bucks for all of this so its good to let him do his job so you can do yours and get healthy!

And I am so glad you are looking forward to the holidays. I know that can be a real struggle for you and you deserve to feel the anticipation and joy of the season and not the dread you have in the past.

Too funny, we did the same switch in the opposite direction! Switched from CSR to Pop Century for our March trip. When Dan found out about his paycut we had no choice. Now if we get a code or the 4/3 deal extends to Easter Week we may switch back. I love CSR too, but I also love Pop. But I am with you, the peacefulness of CSR is hard to find at Pop Century!

I haven't been making it back here daily as I've been working my program and doing what I call my homework. It is real scary when you take a deep honest look at yourself and how I have acted in an extremely irrational and self-destructive manner where eating is concerned. I am amazed at how important food has been in my life and the things I've done to feed my addiction.

There are days that I am mentally exhausted at the end of the day from reading, thinking and reflecting. I feel like I'm growing up all over again, however this time I'm growing up emotionally and not chronologically.

I'm starting to get busy planning my January trip. It is harder to plan as I'm going with friends and I don't know what their vacation style is like. I just know that kids at Disney World will be a great time! I found the new codes online and called WDW only to find out that I didn't have the 4+3 deal at Pop Century and it was only $300 to upgrade to Coronado Springs on the new code, so I'm going back to Coronado Springs in a King room! I've never had a king bed at Disney and I'm so looking forward to it. I'm only one person in the room so I don't need the extra bed, it just takes up space so now i will have a bit more space in the room. I requested an upper floor in the Rancho's section and I hope that is what I get - I'll be happy with anything though because I will be at Disney!

Things I'm proud of this week:
1. I've followed my food plan for 35 days and I keep realizing that following my food plan also has me not eating sweets and junk food.
2. I increased my running speed for sprints to 6.8 mph
3. I'm being honest about my food history as I complete my workbook
4. I had a huge tin of popcorn given to me as a gift on Wednesday and it is still unopened under my desk at work. I'm waiting for our team party next week to share it.

Things I could improve on:
1. Visiting other W.I.S.H. journals and providing encouragement.
2. Get more sleep!

Diane, you are doing so well! I am so proud of you. I think I need to do what you are doing, I have a lifelong addiction to food myself. Is there a certain book you are reading? Any tips you can give me are appreciated.

We stayed in the Ranchos section of CSR and loved it. There was a lovey quiet pool right there that was always quiet and it was close to the main pool and not a bad walk to El Centro at all. I loved that section. I am betting you will get your request met, most people seem to request the section closet to the check in area. Have you visited KatMark's CSR thread on the resorts board? She is a very good friend of mine and will take good care of any questions you have! I met her on the dis and got to meet her in person last year like I hope to get to do with some of my Wish Sisters someday!

Good job not opening that popcorn tin! Again, I am so proud of you and all the hard work you are doing! You are helping me get towards hopefuly doing some hard work of my own.:hug:

Happy Holidays everyone!

I will get better at posting, I'm doing well, working my program every day. I'm amazed that I've made almost the entire holiday season and haven't have a single cookie or other holiday treat. The best thing is that I don't miss it either.

We got lots of snow here this holiday and it was fabulous - if it wasn't for Kirby's Disneyworld bandana, he may have gotten lost in the snow! White dog, white heavy snow, he sunk to the bottom of it. I'm glad I had my camera ready for some pictures.

Good Morning Diane!

I'm glad you enjoyed your white Christmas! You'll have to post a picture of Kirby in the snow.

I'm so happy to hear that you're doing well with your program. Continued success with it in the New Year.

Hopefully you have some time off before Jan.1 to relax and and renew.

Make it your best year ever!

Merry Christmas Diane! That is the best present you have ever gotten: being successful on your program! And you gave it to yourself, good job with that!

Post a picture of Kirby, that sounds pretty funny.

Keep up the good work, I am super proud of you!

Just a quick check in before I go get myself in gear and start packing....I leave tomorrow!

I've abstained from sweets and junk food for 66 days now! I'm also recommitting to my journal and reading other journals when I return from vacation.

Enjoy your trip Diane!

Awesome job on avoiding those sweets!

We're all looking forward to hearing from you when you return.

Have a great time on your trip!:banana:

Great job on avoiding sweets and junk food for 66 days!!!!:cheer2: That is wonderful!:thumbsup2

Diane, have a wonderful trip and fun with your friends! I am so glad Florida is warming up, just in time for your trip.

We will look forward to seeing you and hearing about your trip when you come back.

Congrats on 66 days of being sweet free! I am so proud of you!:hug::thumbsup2

Diane, I saw you on my thread and am hoping things are going well! Hoping for an update soon, I really miss you and think about you so much!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter