DH Is A Jerk

CamColt

DH has a coworker who is a big time Disney fanatic, like us. When she is going on a trip, she torments him with her countdown and he does the same to her. So this morning he booked a PS for our August trip. Later in the day he went to her desk and asked her if she had folder #12345678(whatever the numbers were). She looked at him funny because their folders should only have 5 digits in them. Then DH said..."Oh sorry, thats not a folder number, thats my PS confirmation # for Chef Mickeys that I just booked". :teeth: Wasnt that mean?
Can you tell he loves this Disney stuff as much as I do, even if he wont admit it? :teeth:

Sounds like they have fun teasing each other.:D I always have a little pang of jealousy when someone at my work goes to Disney.

:teeth:

I knew my DH was hooked too, when he put the "camo" Mickey antenna topper on his truck ...I bought it when I bought my classic black one for my new car :teeth ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter